Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

I would think 700 with the first month of DAS is feasible; that’s a selling price of ~110000.

This might be my goal but i am like $3 to $4k away from that goal LOL
I may need to wait until last day of the month for the dealer to agree to it. Haha

Considering swapping my EQE500 sedan to a high specced EQS 580 sedan, or an AMGEQE. Does AMGEQE even make sense, doesn’t seem to have much differences vs an EQE500. But not sure why everyone hates the EQS sedan though, does it drive worse vs an EQE?

You aren’t going to like EQE, if you are driving the EQS

I have an eqs suv, it’s comfortable but drives like a boat, my eqe sedan is a lot more agile. Not sure if it’s just difference between sedan vs suv.

Really just want the sound/IR blocking glass so that I dont have to pay to tint a leased car. Don’t know why it’s only configured on maxed out models.

1 Like

Assume all these good deals are not replicable in Texas due to the tax situation? Very sad …

There are under $500 effective EQS deals posted in the Signed. Should be replicable although challenging.

Whats the updated quote? I used a broker and picked up a new 580. I did a one pay for $18K though. Seemed like a slick enough deal to me. I wasnt going to haggle over a few extra bucks bucks; especially with dealers telling me like $1300 and $6K down for the same car lol

They are, when lender credits are available for sales tax.

We do have an EQS 450 4matic sedan
NY/ NJ/PA/CT/ DMV only. Don’t message if not from these areas

Must have tier one credit

Example: 24/10k. Must have Amex/ fleet/ Sam’s club

NJ: $475 DAS / $475 per month

NY: $509 DAS / $509 per month

Broker fee: $799

your calculator shows 36 months to be cheaper. might be something to consider

Before I reach out to dealers, is 20% of eqs580suv realistic in Cali? This is squeezing out another 2.5% compared to PND. Should be 4k drive-off $63x/mo on 36/7.5k with no MSD for MSRP under $130k

What was your previous deal? I’m looking for NY/NJ EQE or EQS 4matic SUV for 500/month, but missed it.

I just DMed you @GCauto again. Im NJ and will take it

Anyone know what happens when lease support ends for 2023 models in April? Are the 2023 cars just going to end up at auction or there could still be lease deals on these in April?

I think they all going to NJ and leased for $100-$200/m effective next week :slight_smile:

Disagree! I got a loaner 500 sedan and it’s more fun albeit not as comfy (not as floaty on freeway). To each their own! I do like EQS sedan look better though - it just has the presence that EQE doesn’t.

1 Like

Nothing’s really black and white here… besides the colors. Wait, was I supposed to return their loaner when I got my car back???

2 Likes

Make sure you try South Orlando, Sarasota, Clearwater, Coral Cables, focus on non autonation dealers.

1 Like

I feel eqs is too big. Eqe size is more convenient.