Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

When you turn in your EQS, you should open up another thread listing the VIN, mileage and condition and ask LH to guess what price will the dealer listed those as CPO? :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah mine will be pretty easy to spot. It’ll be the only EQS 450 4Matic in grey magno, 21" multispoke wheels, and with the rear badging having fallen off.

1 Like

Wow check out these prices on 2023 450 4Matics Sedan. Less than 3k miles and already tracking to be low $70k if anyone actually buys it.

https://www.currentautomotive.com/inventory/used-2023-mercedes-benz-eqs-450-4matic®-4d-sedan-w1kcg2eb9pa039808/

And a 2023 4Matic SUV…

https://www.stevensonhendrickhonda.com/inventory/used-2023-mercedes-benz-eqs-eqs-450-awd-4matic-suv-4jgdm2eb4pa007576/

Someone put on aftermarket rims then either got repo’d or got negative-rolled. This is the most screwed up CarFax you’ll ever see of used car lots just playing hot-potato with an almost new car over and over. Already dealer swapped 3 times and has no overt red flags for lemon or accident. The car just won’t sell.

https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=DEY_0&vin=4JGDM2EB4PA007576

1 Like

Has anyone gotten offers to sell/trade in their eqs recently?

I get a lot of spam to get a second EQS, but not to ground/sell my existing one.

Who is going to cover $20k negative equity? LOL. I can exchange for 2023 eqs 4matic with $540/m payment…

Can’t wait to pick these up at 20k. LOL.

Aha my cap cost came under 70. Maybe there’s a slight chance to make a few thousand flipping these. Doubt it but who knows

All you guys leasing these EV mercedes over 80-100k, is your insurance premium through the roof already?

My insurance halved compared to my previous m4

For those of you who lease the EQS, we know this car will not worth picking up at residual, however at what price will you pick it up used/cpo?

6 months premium started on March 18th.
Geico. Long Island NY.
22 and 17 year old drivers included in the policy.
The premium went up $200 for Jeep after 22 old driver had at fault fender bender back in October.

1 Like

Wow, that’s much cheaper than what Statefarm cost me on EQB with my 18 yo assigned to different car already. Yes, I did get Geico quote, Geico raised all 3 cars eventhough I assigned my 18 yo to the car he’s driving (the cheapest one)

Haven’t took delivery but was getting my ducks in a row and insurance was one of them…
Current insurance premium (2023 x3m comp) vs AMG EQS my insurance went up 57 bucks a month. Not bad considering I live in the Los Angeles area :rofl::rofl:

Who’s your provider?

So ins premiums aren’t that bad on these cars.

@Zenek , what kind of coverage do you have. Your numbers look great considering your scenario. maybe it’s a slightly higher premium in socal and i had a hard time finding a cheaper company than mercury for somewhat basic coverage at 1k ded, two mature drivers with long history of safe no accident driving.

Currently with AAA. I cross shopped Wawanesa too but they were about 9 bucks more expensive.

Not bad but I’m sure during renewal will be worse

I’m jealous. AAA and Wawanesa were crazy expensive for me. I have State Farm and they’re still pretty pricey, but not as bad as those two. Progressive and Geico are the only ones currently beating SF.

Multi car + house insurance policy discounts save some money. Wish I qualified for “mature” driver discounts :rofl::rofl:

For entertainment I tried to go thru Costco and I got a “unfortunately we don’t offer policies in California” I was damn it’s like that? :woozy_face::woozy_face: