Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Probably could get lightly used one for 50% off soon.

Just like the etrons

1 Like

I am looking harder at an eqe350 suv 4matic loaner. Anyone hear if the madness cash is at $5000 on these like the 450s? Also - does the loaner cash change by model? Or still $10k?

That’s a good point, most people don’t go beyond their local dealer. I’m about 20-30 minutes from each of the three I listed and one is on the way to work so most likely I’ll try them first.

I’m genuinely shocked most of them didn’t blow you off seeing their direct competitors cc’d on the same email. Or hand it down to their least experienced or most obnoxious salesperson to work this deal.

New strategy- lolll

1 Like

to be fair maryy didn’t get a deal, they used the email to get them in the door and apparently, that went nuclear for all parties.

I think it’s funny calling these dealers and listening to them all talk about the crazy recent demand for these EQ’s. Just knowing most of it is probably coming from here and similar places with us all trying for crazy deals.

1 Like

Hey All, Helping a friend out and working with a dealer who is offering 17% off for a 2023 EQS580 Sedan (on a new) and stacking 25000 incentives with base MF. Do we think this is a good deal or there is more wiggle room?

Pending the model…that is pretty damn good. I priced an EQS 580 in the Midwest like that (MSRP ~140k) and hit about $650 monthly.

1 Like

I am trying to get him to do about 20%. I am sure they are not gonna budge.

Sedan or SUV?

updated the post

Trying to hack eqe for my parents, can’t get the dealer to budge on $500-550 monthly. Unfortunately, EQS is too big.

17% off before the 25k in incentives?

Yeah. That’s where we are at right now.

25k is 7500 ev 12000 fleet and then there is another 5500? March madness that he is not already using in the 17% discount? Or is there loaner cash in the 17%

Not sure on the loaner cash. There is 17% off pre-incentives and rebates of 25000 (I am assuming it is 12K + 7.5K + 5.5K). this is a new car, so not sure if there is a loaner cash applicable in here. Tried my hands at the calculator but I am not able to match the numbers completely.

No loaner cash unless it has a few thousand miles. Not sure how the 17% is generated and The 5500 seems like an odd number on the back end. If you can get that deal it seems like a unicorn on a 580 and I would take it. There is supposedly 7500 in madness cash but I would expect that inside of the 17% already.

Thanks! The experts in this group - do we recommend One-Pay? Thinking about MBFS clawing back the MSDs.

Just an FYI the 580 at MB SS is punched as CPO (mega tears) and the demo at MB Richmond is 935 sign and drive.