Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Just two, I’m still waiting to see what else is on the market, I think there will be more cool deals throughout this year on nicer cars

What did you find out?

Report on the power boost free trial. Have had the EQE 350 4matic for about a month, decided to try the power boost package for the month free. The initial power boost is noticeable, but not sure it is worth the $60/month admission.

I use the individual mode with all sertings on sport, including the sound. Also settled on the “Roaring Pulse” sound option. The regen is always set to “strong”. With this setup, it is close to the driving characteristics of our Tesla Model Y Performance, with added sound.

Will give it a mouth to try out all different driving conditions, then cancel, roll back to the factory setting and see if it feels much worse, if so, might have to bite.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to test out the headlight projection, but it seems the initial EQ and Mercedes letter projections are blurry. Did anyone else have same issue or am I doing something wrong (maybe too close to the wall?) I couldn’t find any way to adjust the setting on this.

Anyone have the 13-month RV values for EQE models, both sedan and SUV, RWD and AWD.

You know it’s a rough month when brokers are flogging $900/month effective (In NY) for EQEs.

Check Edmunds for that info

Check out the MSRP on this bad boy:

4 Likes

Word has it that 13 month residuals tanked this month

effective monthly payment for an NJ resident is $777 a month, under 1% of MSRP. Don’t think there’s another EV with a cheaper payment to MSRP spread.

Regardless, you’re correct that MB dialed way back on the programs.

Edmunds does not publish 13-month information. I already made a table and provided 24 month info for everyone here on all EQS and EQE models in April via Edmunds and already asked Edmunds for May info for 24 month.

1 Like

Dealer shared this lease price with me:
Eqs suv
MSRP 127,000
Drive off $900
Monthly $900
24 month
7500 miles

Good deal?

$127k msrp. Is that a full loaded 450 or base 580? That would change calculation given difference in RV. What you’re getting might be the going rate now since incentives for dealers dropped in May. Is that with tax?

Is 13 months not cheaper anymore.

I understand the RVs are 8% worse on the 13 month than last month :frowning:

MBUSA must have decided they already have too many cars coming back in a year.

4 Likes

LOL almost the same RV as 24. That’s one way to kill it. @Mohit_Gupta1 has been edging on this for like a month.

2 Likes

Not terrible, assuming it includes tax and fees. See if you can knock it down with MDSs or one pay.

I suspect it’s 580.

I finally got a local Georgia General Manager to give a non-loaner 22 EQS at 18% off pre-incentive with Base MF and fees on April 30 with effective of $458 with GA taxes - but I balked because I couldn’t get the $1500 loyalty incentive to work and it didn’t have heads up display.

Gambled that maybe the EQE would be better in May and I could still have time to negotiate before my lease ends May 14- but it looks like that won’t be the case. 24-month would really only be hackable if it’s 15% off pre-incentive, which I doubt will happen.

Resorted to buying out my lease and just waiting until EQE SUV or the iX become hackable later on this year.

2 Likes

Looking for deals iniowa on eqs suv 4 matic