Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Made my first payment today :smiley:

14 Likes

Only free chargepoints are for free. LOL

1 Like

Can loyalty be stacked with EV, Conquest and affinity?

Saw this today:

$1,000 Loyalty Bonus on Select New 2022/23 Vehicles. $1,500 Loyalty Bonus on any 2022/23 EQ Models

Loyalty bonus program on eligible lease extension accounts that enter into a new lease agreement or retail installment sales contract through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, effective April 1, 2023 through May 1, 2023.

FYI I know nothing about this dealer, they came up first in my google search.

1 Like

I agree with all of your points. Especially the last one. I wish we could do a poll to see how many people actually closed a deal and got the car.

2 Likes

Whats this for ?

You’re welcome.

1 Like

I’ve never leased before so this is coming from an extremely uninformed place but hypothetically, how much would I need to put down, like in what range to get a 580 at around 900/mo?

I couldn’t possibly tell you. Read through the resources here, read through the first post of this thread and try to come up with a target deal for yourself. The number could vary significantly depending on where you are from.

Okay will do. Thanks! I was able to negotiate a deal for 2yr 10k miles, $1040/mo with 20k down for a 2023 580. I just want to get an idea if that’s a bad deal and if there’s a way to get it lower. I wouldn’t mind a 2022. As long it’s a better deal

Yes that’s bad. Also never put 20k down in a lease. You need to work on the discount before all the incentives.

First of, you are missing quite a bit of information such as:

• MSRP of the car
  • Sale price before incentives
  • Incentives you qualify for

You should be focussing on the discount off MSRP. To answer your question; yes, it is a bad deal with the $20k down.

Quick question for lease. Does it come with a charging cord?

I don’t own one, so I can’t answer that question.

If cord is on sticker, it comes with the car.
If not, it doesn’t

Thanks for letting me know. The MSRP was around 129k with a discount of around $18,500. Residual was around $81,500. Hypothetically, what would be a good negotiating range?

Thats like 14% discount? Are people getting around 22% before the incentives for the 580?

You need that much discount before any applicable rebates.

I am assuming the dealer discount includes incentives.

:point_up_2::point_up_2: - Care to answer?

No idea. Read up and check out the Share Deals & Tips section for reference. Not that many deals on the 580. More posted deals on the 450.

Just left a dealer, only offered an 8% discount and then insisted max rebates were 11000. fleet could not be combined with ev conquest OR 2500 incentive. Blamed blogs for wrong info. Ha.

1 Like

To my knowledge, just the $7500 EV and the $3500 Sams club one. Are there more? Sorry I’m just really new to all of this. In the past I’ve paid cash for all my cars and I’m also not native to the US

1 Like