Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Yes sir.

Getting a great deal on a selenite gray EQE 4matic sedan. Trying to decide whether to get EQE premium trim with 21 inch tires & airmatic suspension or an EQE exclusive trim with 20 inch tires without airmatic. Any thoughts on which would ride better? Is the ride going to be harsher with 21 inch tires & airmatic vs 20’s without airmatic? Price wise they are the same, just that premium lacks any driving assistance and active ambient lighting.

Airbags almost always makes the ride better as they are able to absorb a lot of road imperfections and adjust to conditions. Your main concerns would be the thiner sidewalls on the 21” wheels and whether you are concerned about bent/ cracked rims.

Yeah, definitely concerned about vent/cracked rims with 21s. Lots of potholes where I live. Might have to settle with the 20inch rim without airmatic. I would assume the ride quality would be slightly worse but going down from 21s does give more rubber so maybe without airmatic it isn’t so bad. Coming from a model 3 where I can feel EVERY bump on the road. At least I’ll get drivers assistance package and active ambient lighting :slightly_smiling_face:

Is there an after market cheap tire/rim insurance I should get?

@Kellstar got AAA think it’s $900

1 Like

To find a great EQS deal, is it better to utilize one of these “expert brokers” or just do it myself? I see some of these guys post “deals” on this forum but they are never that great and always kind of deceiving (2.5k miles per year, 100k down at signing, etc). I don’t mind paying someone to negotiate a deal that I couldn’t obtain myself or I don’t mind paying someone a fee to save me the time of negotiating a deal that I could get myself but why pay for a worse deal? I would think that these brokers with established connections would be able to do better than I could but I guess that depends who’s best interest they are looking out for. Any thoughts on this?

1 Like

Depends on what your abilities are. Most people would be better off using a reputable broker.

1 Like

If this is your first rodeo and you don’t have time to read the whole thread above. You are better off going with one of the closer broker deals.

Most dealer managers are cutting out their own sales people and have the brokers screening the buyers on their behalf.

What car are you aiming for and what is your target payment

With sams club ending 5/1 will that means deals won’t be that sweet ??

EQS gets 3500
EQE 1750

The incentives are not as big as they sound. Without the Sam’s Club deals you get $2,500 cash for EQS or $1,000 cash for EQE.

I mean I’m not an expert by any means but I have negotiated an out of state lease deal before. It’s basically just a numbers game.

I negotiated an out of state lease before. So I have some experience but not a ton. I mean when it comes down to it, the precedents have been set on this forum as to what to aim for and what the numbers should look like.

All things equal I would prefer the 580 but I understand the 450 will probably bring a better deal. I don’t see much change between the 2023 and 2022 models so I would go 2022.

What is your target payment for a 2022 580

Yup, it included tire,wheel, keys some paint thing and I got it for 36 months instead of 24. It’s also prorated refundable.

I mean the lower the better. Based on deals I’ve seen on the forum, generally speaking I would say around $800/m. However, I think (and correct me if I’m wrong) it would be best to have a target % of MSRP since features and options may vary. If I had to put a number on it I would target 25%of MSRP before incentives.

So def sams club affinity is helping these deals or st least polishing them for a nice discount

The answer to your original question is to shop for yourself. For cars like the EQS, Brokers post cars that they have already found. I don’t think you’re going to find a broker to source one for you that’s close to 25% off. I’d imagine they’re going to keep it for themselves if they should run across one for that discount.
Good luck on your search. If you do land one, it’s a lot of car for the money

2 Likes

As awesome as that would be, I don’t think a single person has achieved that…yet.

To do that would probably require an unbelievably aggressive deal with an MB employee incentive stacked on top.

1 Like