Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Maybe they’re waiting on a :unicorn: deal, who knows.

Live in Florida. Anyone have any deals?

1 Like

Anyone know the spot where I can post a few deals I have? Both Audi and MB.

1 Like

There is a Share deals section of the forum.

I meant like deals I can offer for people…not for myself. I got my jellybean.

2 Likes

Appreciate it.

The dealer played bait and switch, first they included the $2500 in dealer cash into the deal and now after I submitted the credit app, they switched and said that the $2500 doesn’t stack with Penfed discount. Can anyone please confirm?
Also, they have yet to add the $1500 Conquest into the deal

correct, it doesn’t. its either penfed or 2500 dealer cash, not both.

2 Likes

yea it doesnt stack.

1 Like

So the discount comes down to 14% with marked up mf, in your opinion is this deal still worth pursuing?

I wouldnt sign that deal but if you are ok with it…

This whole deal devolved from some people getting $500 cars to double that and people seem fine paying that.

1 Like

$830 with $6300 das, pass.

dave bautista thumbs down GIF by WWE

1 Like

If I were in your shoes, I would aim for 15% off pre-incentive + base MF + all applicable rebates. If you are not in a rush, thank the dealer for their time and move on.

2 Likes

Also dont stress about the credit pull. It has minimal effects and will wear off quickly. Dont feel like you are locked in or something.

2 Likes

I agree, the deal went from being border line appealing to not appealing at all. I’ll still give the dealer a chance to make up for this by asking him for buy rate mf and $1k additional discount which I highly doubt he’ll agree to

Just be ready to walk away, thats your biggest asset.

4 Likes

Final numbers with all rebates included but no MSDs. They are including the $7500 Federal EV rebate into the discount

What’s in the $5500 DAS? 495+1805+295+25+45+1095+ first month = 4575, where’s the extra ~1k coming from? Cash down?

Run, don’t walk, away from this place.

3 Likes

So this is effectively $1044/month for 24 months. You should qualify for $7500 + $2500 (or $3500 fleet from SAMS club).