Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Depends where in Queens, when i was in flushing i was paying more for my Nissan than my buddy in bayside with benz

would you be ubering in a jellybean though?

Interessante Porchat GIF by Porta Dos Fundos

2 Likes

If you have AAA, I’d recommend reaching out to them for an insurance quote.

Thanks, I’ll give it a try

@Kellstar, how do I generate Sam’s club control number?

I’ve been looking on the app and online but I don’t see it?

https://samsclub.truecar.com/oem/landing/mercedes-benz/

3 Likes

Has anyone leased under business even if you personally guarantee it? Basically not to have it on credit and mess up dti

Do all EQS come with double pane windows? Or do you need to have the Acoustic Comfort Package?

I’ve only seen it as an add-on.

Find some insurance brokers and bid with them. Doesn’t cost you anything to have a broker quote you and a good one will have rates you wouldn’t be able to get on your own. That’s outrageous pricing.

I have multiple vehicles done this way (business as lessor and registrant, myself as the guarantor). None, regardless of lease or loan, show up on my personal credit reports.

1 Like

Thanks and how is insurance like?

Can someone elaborate on the Welcome to EV incentive? One local dealer said it’s not a thing. Just talked to another that said for EQE it’s not $7,500

Where can we find the actually available (published?) info on incentives for Mercedes—Edmunds?

Edmunds has it listed yes. If a dealer isn’t going to give it to you, I doubt there is much that’s going to convince them.

You can also try talking to a GM/Sales manager instead of a regular sales rep. Most sales people I have dealt with have no clue what’s going on.

2 Likes

$7,500 PHEV is a thing. Plus Welcome to Electric is $2,500, and EV Conquest is $1,500.

4 Likes

So, I have a great news!

13 month lease program is out with 0.00300 MF and 71% on 13/15k miles

14 Likes

You guys tinting your jelly beans? Or keeping the fishbowl look…

Fishbowl! To keep the fish to look inside!

2 Likes

Just want to add that, AFAIK, the $2500 welcome to electric dealer cash does not stack with Affinity/Sams Club $3500 for EQS.

Edit - Affinity is $1750 for EQE.

1 Like

What is PHEV vs welcome to EV? I seem to have confused the incentives :rofl:

Always thought PHEV is plug in hybrid…