Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread

They gave me an awful quote for a c class in 2021.

What don’t u like about the SUV? Is the sedan a better driving experience

I love my SUV.

3 Likes

Can’t agree more, also sedan is more like a GT style with frameless window too, where the SUV is like an R? Van?

I am absolutely loving my EQS 450 sedan. To the point where I may want one after my 24 months if the price is right (i.e not at the inflated RV)

With the rush of leases that will end 2 years from now, what is everyone’s guess for how much a 2 year old EQS with 20k miles will cost? There are some used examples online now for mid 70s. Think we can get below 50k?

5 Likes
1 Like

I received the below quote for one time lease pay EQS fleet car with 2K miles. Not sure where to ask the dealer for discount. I qualify for Sam’s, and EV rebate.

MF for 24 month single pay is .00199

I believe they have marked it up by 40 basis points.

What year? And where are you located?

2023 EQS.

I am located in Lake County IL. The dealership is in FL

Yeah, so
0.00159 is the single pay
Unfortunately, and shamely I don’t do business with CA, NY, and IL

The SUV drives like a boat on a lake. Its underpowered, can’t turn without significant body roll etc. I understand a lot of people don’t care about driving dynamics, but this was a massive disappointment to me.

3 Likes

I felt the same thing during my testdrive, although I didn’t hate it too much since the SUV was not supposed to be a handling machine anyways.

Sport mode made it a little more tolerable.

I wonder how different the sedan would be. Maybe should have driven that one as well.

I felt it was much different, surprisingly. YMMV

2 Likes

Definitely. I am leaning towards waiting another year and consider buying a used 2022 580. The dashboard cannot be unseen

1 Like

LOL! EQE HACKABLE???

What’s the fine print

1 Like

Not my car, but it’s highly likely I contacted that dealer about that car

Could you please share the delarship details

typography font GIF
*does not include tax, title, fees. First born due at sale.

12 Likes