Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Yeah, so
0.00159 is the single pay
Unfortunately, and shamely I don’t do business with CA, NY, and IL

The SUV drives like a boat on a lake. Its underpowered, can’t turn without significant body roll etc. I understand a lot of people don’t care about driving dynamics, but this was a massive disappointment to me.

3 Likes

I felt the same thing during my testdrive, although I didn’t hate it too much since the SUV was not supposed to be a handling machine anyways.

Sport mode made it a little more tolerable.

I wonder how different the sedan would be. Maybe should have driven that one as well.

I felt it was much different, surprisingly. YMMV

2 Likes

Definitely. I am leaning towards waiting another year and consider buying a used 2022 580. The dashboard cannot be unseen

1 Like

LOL! EQE HACKABLE???

What’s the fine print

1 Like

Not my car, but it’s highly likely I contacted that dealer about that car

Could you please share the delarship details

typography font GIF
*does not include tax, title, fees. First born due at sale.

12 Likes

Hmm just checked and I would need to get 15% off pre incentives to get that with nothing down.

67% RV and .00212 MF. Not sure if I have seen 15% off on EQE.

1 Like

Are you sure about that math? 15% seems do able but the incentives on this isn’t as good

Yea $9250 incentives. $7500+$1750 Sams Club.

4 Likes

2 Likes

One Pay for NY isn’t too bad. $13k rough math for 24 mo/7.5k miles.

The 24 mo/7.5k sign and drive quote I have is $797/mo with tax on an $83.5k MSRP.

Was the RV 66 or 67 for 7.5k miles?

67%

lets see some EQE signings!

It’s no EQS but it’s not half bad if you can get a dealer willing.

1 Like

A few dealers actually willing to work a somewhat respectable deal on the EQE. Maybe just maybe they are hackable? The 500 is next to impossible, but 350 is certainly possible. If interested, shoot me a PM.

1 Like