Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 2

Sometimes on hot days (ie 90+ degrees) mine just goes out and starts blowing hot air. It’s happened twice so far. It seems like this is a fairly common gripe among EQ owners.

No idea what the recall was about. But they said they need 5 days for service and I guess we’ll see what happens. I bet it’ll be super hard, borderline impossible to diagnose the issue. They’ll prob do some software updates and it may or may not fix it.

2 Likes

All fuses need to replaced, due to not manufactured correct. Causes glitches, for compressors not kicking on.

Just curious. How did come out to this statement?

During the heat wave last week or 2 weeks ago. My wife said ac was blowing warm, wasnt hot air. Called service told them the problem so I scheduled a loaner and was told no. It was 1 hr of work and i asked what needed to be done. He said all fuses needed to replace, which he said is a recall. Since then she never had issue. Not saying that was problem but since then its been good

2 Likes

Anyone know of any changes to lease cash, etc for July?

Eqe Fleet

2023 $4,500
2024 $2,500

Eqs fleet

2023 $10,500
2024 $5,500

Thanks, plus the $7500 EV?

1 Like

Yes, theres a $3k loyalty bonus also. If your lease is ending between June 1st - December 31 of 2024.

Loyalty

$3k on EQE 2024
$5k on EQS 2024

No 2023s

1 Like

MB Manhattan?

Thats where i she got the car from, the service was done by our house, HELMS BROS.

1 Like

HA
mine is MY22 so not part of the recall LOL.
Nobody thinks that previous MY may have the same issues LOL.

1 Like

EQS: on our EQS, yesterday got MBUX and Suspension Software update, installed it. Appears suspension got smoother, and a bit more balanced soaking up and absorbing concrete highway grooves/bumps well.

Anyone else noticed ?

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: NJ - Mercedes Benz GLE 450E $7500 ev credit Q

So far, pretty impressed with the EQS efficiency.

On a recent roadtrip, 4 passengers, full trunk average consumption of 270 watt /mile.

Electrify America though had a spotty stall operation

For those of us that are coming up on our 24 months, what are you doing about tires? I have 7 months to go until lease end and I’m at 4/32. Does Mercedes require all four tires to be matching? Do I need to replace with run-flats?

Buy 4 new or used for the next 7 months and put OEM tires back just before return.
Problem solved. This is what I am doing.
It costs at least $1k

2 Likes

On my original deal from early 2023 the contract / deal did not tax me on the lease cash / rebates and instead just applied a $x discount. However, in my most recent deal, the dealer is taxing me. Is that common to be taxed on the lease cash?

Been in the market for an EQS (3-row) the past few weeks and there’s some really slim pickings/cars and/or deals to be had. Anyone coming up with much? Ideas or suggestions?