Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Anyone else have problem saving HUD height setting saved to their MB account/memory seat?

No matter what I do, HUD height goes back to 0 even after I save it to my memory seat after turning the car back on.

I think the height correctly goes to my saved setting of 4 maybe 1 out of 10 times?

Yes for 450

Not always.

March/April madness money info.

March madness is gone on EQs unless the unit have been wholesaled in March.
The rest of the program is pretty match the same.
Good luck :clown_face:
Happy hunting

Let’s hope so, had to apply the brakes today while in strong regen and car felt like it lagged between the switch and lurched/jumped forward.

Im on stand by :rofl::rofl:

23’ MY EQS - obtained 1 year and 1 month ago, Wallbox arrived today after submitting VIN over the weekend. Either they stopped checking or haven’t trained all of their reps on what to look for.

Any of the 13 month folks tried to extend their lease on the EQS? Does it work?

I tried didn’t work

Same. I’ll end up with 5 lol

I think if vin is 2023, it goes through

2 Likes

Does the MB Wallbox have a top-entry for the wires? Maybe I replace my Tesla EVSE’s with these MB ones…

Is there a place to sell these Wallbox? Having two now but don’t think I need them (Using 110V charging or DC fast charging).

eBay probably for like $500-600

More like $300-400 since you can easily get wallbox for $400 at costco.

did you get any confirmation other than the automated “Success!” email after submission? or it just shows up?

Shows up. I got tracking number same day it was out for delivery lol

1 Like

I sold 2 of mine so far for $450 and $465 on ebay. i have a business account so fees are lower. Yeah basically after shipping and fees about $400

1 Like

I’ve been researching for a while but haven’t leased a vehicle yet. I’m curious about how some people manage to lease an EQ for about $460 a month, while others pay $800 or more. I live in Orlando, close to a dealership with a large inventory stored near the airport, next to a cable wakeboard park (a familiar sight to locals and those who’ve flown into Orlando). I’m wondering if it’s actually feasible to lease an EQ for around $400 a month with no down payment, or if I’m misunderstanding the information I’ve come across.

1 Like

Most of these deals are for loaners. Take a look at the shared deals section.

These are probably for new cars.

Do some research and see what’s possible, but probably not. Unless you can find a 2023 loaner and work with a dealer desperate enough to get rid of it.

1 Like

These are unicorns, meaning for every single deal like this, there is a hundred or more with 800+ payment. Sometimes these deals are based on existing relationships with dealership, unique personal set of eligible incentives, calendar, time pressures on the dealers and pure luck. It’s very hard to come by. You should do it if only you enjoy haggling and negotiations, able to spend quite a bit of time on research, etc.
90% of the people here would be better off by hiring a broker or looking for a pre-negotiated discount on marketplace section of this forum.

1 Like

Obviously that’s going to vary with DAS and taxes, but there’s a wide range of MSRPs for the EQS (assuming that’s what you meant, and not EQE/B). EQS 450+ starts in the high 90s, EQS580 starts at $125k+ and most are around mid $130k. The >$30k price difference makes a big difference in payment over a 24 or 36 month lease, considering the total payment difference between $500/m and $800/m over 24 month is only $7200.

1 Like