Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

You get a much smaller discount on 3rd row cars I believe because they are quite rare

How much more discount do you guys think I could push for? About 20% right now. EQS580 SUV w/ third row and I have to tell him I have fleet. Loaner with 5k miles

1 Like

20% after incentive or before incentive. People are doing 20%+ before incentive.

Exactly 20% before incentives

Man, that deal even looks like it has the MF marked up. The amount of effort you’ll need to put in to knock that down is massive. You can’t get a deal done with a LH broker/dealer?

1 Like

The incentive is not only the $7.5k ev credit, it’s also the Amex fleet incentive $12k. That quote doesn’t have the amex fleet incentive or most likely got rolled in on that dealer discount (which make it less than 20% dealer discount)

1 Like

Most of the brokers/dealers serve exlusively CA or the North East. Being in Texas taxes are really bad so it’s a pretty small crowd. The MF is definitely marked up to .00118 I think, which is the MF I got from another dealer. Sucks but if I can push for another $3-$4k off the car I’m calculating an effective of around $750/m plus-minus which is where I am looking to be at.

Yes I told him I qualified for fleet and waiting for a response. If it is rolled in I’m going to pass, it wouldn’t be worth my time but we will see.

Man, leasing in Texas is already tough with the tax situation. And these dealers are making it so difficult.

Hope you’re not going to MB Plano. They have a bunch of cars, but they refuse to try and sell them lol.

1 Like

I’m from DFW and all of the dealers here are rough. A guy at Avondale told me loaners/demos don’t qualify for fleet? Like they do but do you. DFW is a tough crowd with a lot of money so people DO pay for it, especially the Grapevine/Dallas dealers, must get a lotttt of money due to the neighboring cities.

Plano dealerships hold more bags than I do.

2 Likes

Yeah Avondale is a dead end if you want a deal. Did you see this thread?

Just read it and wow. Crazy. Two of my friends lease EQS450 AWD from Avondale and both are paying 1700 a month w/ 2k down. I feel so bad but they got them only a few months after coming out so I guess simply that’s what people pay were paying back then. Does MBFS every have lender tax credits for TX? Everytime I lease a new BMW it always seems they have lender tax credits but never for MB.

They do sometimes.

Your old stomping grounds still has a 2023 EQE they haven’t sold. Maybe they’ll export to Texas?

They still haven’t sold that Monza Grey Magno SL 63 with green interior either. Why they so stubborn holding on to MSRP? You know those SL63 are dogs…

They rather lose money and sell to another dealer then selling to customers lol

They will most likely tell you that discount includes dealer cash and will give you 2k ekstra fo fleet.

As others said it would take some effort to get them there if they ever.

I think this goes for literally every dealer in Texas, I’m not sure but it’s literally so insane. I understand unicorns are rare but I’m not asking for like 30%, some people flat up tell me off because they aren’t going higher than 15% pre incentive discount on loaners like ?? it’s been sitting for almost a year and counting

Hope not but if it’s true will pass. Sent him an en email and he hasn’t responded yet

1 Like

Try Mercedes Benz of Tampa. I got most of my EQS from them around $470-$540 payments

1 Like