Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

The instruction manual that came with my wallbox states up to 48A. I had an electrician install a 60 amp to accommodate the wallbox. You might be able to set the wallbox up to 40 amp to not trip the breaker if you install it up to 40 amp circuit.

3 Likes

Looks like my mistake in assuming the wallbox is 1:1 with the EVBox Livo, when in fact it’s specc’d differently. Thanks!

I’ve been trying all our local dealers but no luck yet

They can keep their 2023 models. 2024s are already hitting dealer lots, so let’s see what happens next month. :grin:

3 Likes

Them: We know what we’ve got!
Me: Of course you do, you’ve had for over a year.

There is a dealer an hour away from me that has two 2022 brand new EQS. :grin: :joy:

1 Like

I had a dealer tell me the cars leasing for $450 a month are Auction Lease returns from Mercedes bank. Has anyone heard this and does it matter. He had a new EQS 450 but said the incentives don’t apply which I know is a lie. He Quoted 24 months / 7500 miles / $1,200 down $1,197.53 / month

LOL.

Another case where LH members have to teach dealers. I had similar issue with a dealer on a S580e. He said $7500 comes off my taxes whether I lease or buy. I knew he was wrong. He gave me the good ol “Let me give you a call back” and never did lol

Yep, and the ones leasing for $350 a month are defective units directly from the assembly line!

4 Likes

Did you ask for 25% off MSRP? :joy: :grin:

So an MSRP deal or was it discounted by $7500?

And he’s not alone on this

Is Lease Protection worth it?

First shot at a 450 today with local dealer. MSRP $121K.

$907 a month, 36months, 7.5K miles, $2800 down, no taxes in NJ.

No mention of discount off MSRP or what discounts were included in that price. I emailed back and waiting to see where I can go with this.

If this fails, I’LL hit up one of the LH brokers, but no one has any 450s listed with 3rd row right now.

My $0.02.
Just curious. How many times during the duration of the lease You will use that 3rd row?
If this is one ride per month and 10 miles distance IMO better option is to hire an uber for that occasion and save let say $200/m. But this is my $0.02. LOL

I doubt they’ll get to a price where buying makes sense over leasing anytime soon. We don’t know when the depreciation curve will start to flatten. Until then, let MBFS take the depreciation hit.

Those dealers never had many in the first place. Walnut Creek gets like 80% of the Bay Area EQ allocations, Pleasanton gets 10%, and all the rest share the remaining 10%. More or less.

Definitely not a $200 a month difference. The 3rd row adds $1280 I believe.

The MSRP for one without is still almost $120K.

Maybe $30ish bucks a month difference.

Not referring to MSRP difference. Getting a great deal on a very rare unit will be a challenge.

1 Like

I like challenges LOL And I don’t “need” it. It’s the hunt I’m after :slight_smile:

2 Likes

9k comments

Dance Reaction GIF