Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

I wouldn’t be able to squeeze another EQS in my garage, at least not comfortably :rofl:

Talk to @dukez about how to lube up that garage to squeeze in the EQS.

1 Like

I’m still debating hacking another just for fun to fill up the garage. I’ll have to build an upper level crawl space with holes directly above the moonroofs to get in and out

2 Likes

Brb c u on the other side

1 Like

Dealers in TX are refusing for passing the sales tax.

I think I’m going Japanese (queue in the song)

I don’t know if Tesla honors the trade in prices but out of curiosity I tried my EQS SUV and the offer is above the payoff.

For anyone looking to get out of their EQS leases, trading in for Tesla might be a way.

Again I don’t have any information on it, may be it doesn’t work or may be it is a stupid idea idk. Just wanted to share in case it helps anyone.

Dude, you need to cash in your EQS for gains… you’d be the only one in the history of everything to have flipped an EQS and came out with a W. Although then you’d take delivery of a Tesla, which I guess is still a L.

3 Likes

Lol I wont. I was just curious when I saw the trade in ads.

But thinking more if someone wants to lease a Tesla, they should lease an EQS first and then trade that one in :rofl:

Lol I think Mercedes Financial is going to take at least a $10k L when I turn in my EQS 13 month lease.

1 Like

If it’s loaded, I’ll take it. DM me.

Hello,

I’m on my way to replace my EQE to an EQS (Leaving now to drop off the EQE to Carvana and getting the EQS). May I know if there is anything I need to know?

Carvana got the dealer payoff from MB for me. It is a little less than my residual. I don’t know why but happy with the numbers. This will make the sale of my EQE breakeven (I’m doing one pay lease about two months ago. Carvana will give me a check for their offer minus the buyout price they got from MB. Then check will be close to my one pay lease amount I paid). My question is: Do I understand it correctly? I don’t owe MB anything right after selling this to Carvana? There is no things like buyout fee, early termination penalty?

How long did Carvana take for the lease purchase? I’m doing the same thing but Carvana keeps on saying they didn’t get the lease payment document from Mercedes faxed over. It’s been over a week and extremely annoying.

You need to call multiple times and maybe three way with MB together. Mine also took a long time and asked them to extend offer.

It went instantly. Nothing else available at the moment

How long did it take you? It doesn’t even seem possible to get them on a 3 way call. Carvana just told me it’s their lease department problem now and customer service can’t do anything.

Ask the agent in MB to send fax again and start three way call if needed. Seems they are more willing to help.

MB told me it takes 24-48hrs just to send the fax. The first time they told me they gave me a good will rush order after I repeatedly prompted them at 24 hrs. Will be a pain to have them fax again. Did you get a separate phone number to carvana lease department for 3 way call? Just to get to their support takes 30 minutes.

Just talked to Carvana, they told me it’s the same for all Mercedes, they always say they sent the fax but it’s never received…

More than that. Closer to $20K probably