Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Finally Mercedes called me this morning and approved my eqs buyback. Kind of expected since California laws are quite clear but at least it’s confirmed.

3 Likes

MSRP swap?

Nah just buy back

What was wrong with the car if I may ask? I’m trying to get out of my eqe

Battery malfunction error on start up. First time towed to dealership in shop for 31 days. 2nd time same issue in shop for 6 days.

Picture of the sell sheet below.

I’m really not sure how to use the Leasehackr Calculator with the following numbers

I’m being quoted $592/mo including SoCal tax
$3,500 drive off

If you’re hunting this deal for yourself, you can scroll up to see others have gotten 20% off pre rebate fairly easily.

On a new unit?

@Julian_Ohayon’s deal sheet shows a 17%+ discount off MSRP. If that is for a new car and at buy rate MF, then that deal looks pretty good, IMO.

cross posting - Requires Amex

Upstate NY eqs sedan demo 4matic—720 a month 0 down, includes snow tires 24/10k term. Snows this size are costly, so the effective is under 700.

I confirmed it is available-
You are going to call Cam - 716-817-6543 (desk phone)
The car is in Buffalo in the showroom.

I’ve prepped him for the dumbasses, so try not to be too special.

If you get this car please consider
A $200 donation to Mother’s Rugby Foundation

Won’t respond to PM’s

1 Like

Yes, this is a new car. 0 miles.

I think I’ll move forward with it. Max MSDs ($6k) brought the payment to $523/mo including tax.

On another note, the finance manager is trying to convince me to take the First Class lease protection. She said that since this is an EV, any small dings/scratches will cost a lot more to repair if cited at lease return. Any merit to this?

:grin::grin: Don’t believe whatever they are saying. They are just trying to make extra money. You can skip the lease protection. It is a Mercedes, so dings and scratches can happen whether it is an EV or ICE.

1 Like

I mean the Finance Manager is right. Take it from Audi Finance Manager

1 Like

No, this is horse shit.

Dang I just found out folks with expiring EQS leases don’t qualify for lease loyalty. So even if you have a garage-full of MB vehicles you get $0 extra monies from MBFS.

13 month lessees in shambles.

1 Like

What would qualify? Does having a eqs mb is buying back qualify for loyalty?

Your buyback is definitely not getting the normal loyalty program. If you have access to a baller-ass “goodwill ambassador” who is helping you with your buyback, you can ask for a corporate coupon or something to help convince you to stay loyal to MB.

But the standard $2,000 lease loyalty is:

Guest must have an active qualified MBFS Maturing 2018-2023 C-Class, E-Class or GLC Lease or Lease Extension Account with a maturity date between February 1, 2024 and July 1, 2024

1 Like

Asked the guy about some loyalty coupon, he told me to just talk to sedgwick the company handling buy back. Doubt some 3rd party company is going to give me loyalty coupon.

Sounds like you got the run-around so you’d leave your goodwill ambassador alone haha.

For real, Mercedes’ customer experience seems to have taken a giant nosedive since when I worked for Daimler. If @djrabbi 's experience with his AMG is an indicator, Mercedes just stopped giving AF.

3 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: The EQS Landfill. Shame? Shame? Shame?