Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

We are interested in a EQS SUV w/ 3rd row. any recommendations on brokers or dealers to go through?

Without knowing your location, your best is to check out the Marketplace section of this forum.

Chicago area

Have you checked out the Marketplace yet, as I suggested?

Yes. No midwest specific but I’m putting a few inquiries into national providers.

I dunno man, it looks like the AMG EQS pricing has dropped that far. Here’s a 2022 with like 800 total miles in Jersey for $97.5k. I think a low mileage $90k 2022 AMG EQS is totally possible. I wonder if you can lease this one hehehe.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?#listing=364737947/NONE/DEFAULT

2 Likes

Haha in the hour since I posted it, they already dropped the price to $95,495. By the end of the day it’ll be $3.50.

Lol my bad, the first image I posted has a delivery charge to ship into the Midwest. Whoops.

3 Likes

got this quote today. The car has been sitting at the dealership for 300 days

Discount isn’t bad

Is there a 24 month program? Might be even cheaper with those steep discounts

What state are you in? There’s a EQS 450 4Matic sedan here in Norcal that is leasing at about the same $ … and 4matic > RWD all day heh.
And this one is a v4 so it’s not 300 day aged and shouldn’t be throwing a crap ton of error codes after you drive it off the lot.
And this one has the best AMG Line Package 21" wheels.

2023 Mercedes EQS450V4 (Red/Beige, w/ Massage Seats + 21" Mul-Spoke)
MSRP: $118,6xx
Terms: 36/7.5k
Monthly Payment: $937 plus tax
$4,000 drive off

The MF on 24 month programs isn’t very good right now. That’s why they’re pushing 36 month leases this month. I feel like MBFS is just making sure their lease vintages don’t get over-subscribed. It seems like they’re bouncing between optimizing for 13, 24, or 36 durations as each month changes.

Im in Florida. Our dealers here are DIVAS

1 Like

Lol your deal is pretty good then.

MF is the same from 24-48

Huh so 24 month is better than 36 since the $7,500 federal tax and $4,500 fleet amortizes over a shorter duration?

Technically, but then the monthly is up on 24 than 36

r u in korea rn doing this?

No got back yesterday

1 Like

good thing you are a former Tesla owner
Unacceptable to make a mistake like that

1 Like