Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

What should I be aiming for in today’s market? TIA

In our old EQS it was awkward, but useable. Rotate the cupholder out of the way, slide the phone in, click the bottom of the cupholder to snap it back into place. One thing you can’t do is grab your phone while driving easily so you have to rely on Siri for most actions.

Walnut Creek is offering 18% total off right now in the Marketplace. Not sure if that is just a specific car or in general. Just an FYI.

I have the same question though, is 10% pre incentives the right number? 12%? 8%?

Put @Littletuna in the passenger seat, and let him hold it.

4 Likes

I hate this cupholder to be honest. Probably THE worst design. I rarely use cupholders but my basic ass wife needs it for her Starbucks… now her Stanley cup

Dealer is telling me that single pay lease option is not allowed on 13 month leases…is that true?

That is correct.

I’m shopping for a EQS 450+ sedan in CT area. Looking at least 15% before incentives.
Qualify for Amex & Current EV discount.

are there any alternatives to EV conquest, how currently doesnt EV?

I was told it will increase the monthly by atleast $75 without an existing EV

Dealcheck on a 2023 EQS 450+ with AMG package:

Terms - 13mo/7.5k miles
Discount - 18.33%
Incentives - $13.5K
MF - 0.00305%
RV - 73%
Down payment - $0
Monthly payment - $562 (including taxes)

I asked if I can do a one-pay lease and they said yes but also said that it won’t affect the money factor

Also, I plan to drive 12k miles a year so will definitely buy miles after. So please keep that in mind when taking a look at this deal

1 Like

I’ve had 2 dealers tell me that 13-month leases are no longer an option in June. I’m guessing they’re wrong, or is this some kind of regional/dealership specific policy?

I’ve also been told by some dealers that 2022s can’t be leased, whereas another said that they can be leased, but that none of the incentives apply. Still don’t know what the truth is there.

Most of these people I talk to at an MB dealer seem to know less about leases than I do, are frequently wrong, often backtrack or change their minds on things, and are just generally not very good at customer service. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, but after a couple of months of this, it is getting old…

I’d take this in a heartbeat. It’s a unicorn. Lock it in. Edit- you sure $0 down? What’s the DAS?

One other question, is this a new or demo unit?

1 Like

Wow, can you share the dealer details after you close the deal.

This is just too good to be true after I spoke to bunch of dealers

1 Like

How do you plan to buy extra miles? The .25 cent per mile at lease turn in?

Does Eqs Still come with two years of free charging?

Someone has brought to my attention that the 0.00305 MF I’ve been offered by the dealer is impossible for a 13 months lease. I trust the person bringing it to my attention but wanted to get 2 cents from others as well. Can someone please guide me

That is the correct MF based on dealer I spoke with in the AM

My dealer is doing mine as one pay lease but no incentive to do so. I just don’t want it as open credit line on my credit

What is the MSRP of the car? Can you post your numbers in the calculator?