Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

PMed you!

Hello All,

Are pricing in marketplace always higher based on what you get from dealer if you negotiate well?

Because i tried to talk to some brokers in marketplace and they are not willing to negotiate on anything.

And also any other alternative rebates to EV conquest, if you don’t have an existing EV on your name?

PS: I see EQS everywhere here in SoCal, definitely this thread is contributing to that increase.

2024 is coming next year! We will see how the price will re-adjust

Huh what do you mean?
Shouldn’t the 2024 year cars come in a few months.

What kind of discount % is considered good/great for today’s market on a EQS 450+ sedan?

I received an first 2024 Sedan production date to be in mid November

I’m looking to lease either a EQS “Sedan” or EQE “SUV”. I’m looking to see what would be the best deal, and the reason why in your opinion.

The breakdown is as follows:
EQS: 18% off MSRP.
24 month/7500 miles.
Max MSD’s

EQE SUV: 15% off MSRP
36 month/10,000 miles
Max MSD’s

I would take the EQS assuming it’s 18% off before incentives being it has more luxury standard equipments. Have you been offered 18%?

I looked, and there seems to be similar luxury equipment on both, not much difference unless you had specific ones in mind.
Yeah working with someone.

1 Like

Hi what’s the Amex discount? And how long do u need to be a Sam’s member before purchase?

Anyone find the wireless charging pad useless in the EQS due to where the cup holders sit?

I can easily remove the cup holders but where would my fat ass keep the 64oz iced macchiato while I’m driving? :thinking:

2 Likes

Hey everyone, shopping a '23 EQS 580 SUV. What should I be shooting for in terms of discount off list prior to rebates? I am in Socal and have a good relationship with my dealer where they have a ton of stock.

I have seen people getting 18%, but that seems to be leftover '22 demos. This is a new '23 580 that is pretty loaded.

In the market for either a new 2023 EQE SUV or EQS SUV…what sort of lease cash, EV cash, incentives, etc is available and/or qualify for if I am in SoCal so that I dont leave any money on the table?

They are all useless in every car to be honest. My BMW sucks too

Both have same incentives besides the AMEX/Fleet is off by $2000. EQS is 4500 and EQE is 2500

What is the AMEX/Fleet discount and how to qualify for it? Is there a list somewhere of all the incentives for these models?

I’m shopping for. EQS 450+ sedan and aiming for 18% before incentives in SoCal as well.

Those days are long gone

I doubt for a new one. Loaner you might be able to.

You need to have an AMEX card or Sam’s Club membership.