Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Can we stack Sams Club incentive with PenFed incentive or its just either one?

Does your state provide a pro-rated refund of unused registration?

If not (like in CA), you would be throwing away about $900 of unused registration when you pay it at month 12, then return the car at month 13. The only way around this is to pull ahead the lease or turn it in early and more or less forfeit the last lease payment.

You can extend lease also to help out

really doesn’t matter what MF is if you can get it for $562 including tax. Run to the dealership to sign it :smiley:

So, the standard rate on A1 Credit is 0.00275 and add 0.00050, I don’t know how that dealer came with 0.00305

1 Like

Can the dealer could just be marking up 30 points?

Nope, can’t do that.

So you’re saying they are under quoting the MF? Cause your saying 13 months should be .00325 vs dealer offering .00305?

Yes, they are definitely under

1 Like

Hmmm if that is the case either MBFS won’t fund or dealer will need to come out of pocket I assume?

Probably, what they will do is they will just lose money to sell the car, if the customer is really interested.

Seems like not our problem :rofl::rofl:

It really isn’t.

No sleep for me tonight, dropped(towed) my car at the MB Service this Tuesday, haven’t received any updates besides this little notification that I got on the app just now…

4 Likes

Don’t assume the worst. I’ve read of false alarms especially when cars are placed on lifts or jacks. Hopefully that’s the case here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the brotherhood of stranded EQS hackers. I have had exact same symptoms since a little after Memorial day and car is still on a lift at the dealer. I keep getting all sorts of funky messages like collision detected, battery dead etc etc. woe is us.

1 Like

At this rate we will soon be part of the class action lawsuit.

I’m so glad I despised this car when I drove it, because the allure of the potential deals was strong.

Browsing for some time and joined based on the useful info in the forum. Recently closed on a 450 SUV. Credit to @slickdealer for pointing me towards Dale at MB Portland. He was straightforward and transparent with the deal, which was helpful being out of state.

Along the lines of slickdealer but 24m term with different residual and maxed out on all possible incentives. Closed in May and June numbers might be different but dealership is highly recommended.

Drive is solid, well loaded, and app was better than expected though it goes through 3rd party verification to enable all features. Full 1 pedal driving is possible slowing from low speeds at high regen but not higher speeds and just something to get used to. For its large dimensions, exterior profile looks relatively normal.

2 Likes

Welcome to the EQS life. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Check my Etron thread. It has videos of some of the issues.

1 Like