Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Will we finally see a sub 400 lease :eyes:

I did one pay…and I glad did. Called today and they said they still can not find my profile in MBFS.

1 Like

Solution here

Clutch!!! Worked. Tried so many different things.

1 Like

Employees get an additional $4250 incentive, plus everything else everyone else gets plus whatever their store will discount for them. As stores have now started to have a waiting list for employees (on demos/loaners), this generally limits the discount they are willing to do for a retail person.

There is only so long employees watch the unicorns go out the door before they won’t want one too!

1 Like

All good points. In CA, registration is based on selling price of the car and ramps down each year as it depreciates. This is in lieu of property tax. By comparison, the fees for my $55K i3 was $581 when new.

My deal is an effective $627/month, I wonder if the savings of the deal are washed out by these costs, compared to say…that Volvo C40 deal that’s floating around. Admitted you get more value for your money on the EQS, but something to consider before for the next guy that pulls the trigger.

That sounds similar to an excise tax that many states have.

I will complain about Florida insurance costs but I will never complain about the cost to register a car here. We don’t have any of those excise/property tax shenanigans.

I’m about to pick up and sign the deal today. Anything I need to be aware of before I sign? First time leasing an MB and doing one pay. Been following this thread and you guys have been so helpful. Thanks!!!

Since it’s a one pay, as long as the total number is good with you, then you’re all set. Harder for them to sneak in anything else

1 Like

Yeah, but Employee incentives don’t stack with Sam’s Club or Welcome to Electric

The Volvo C40 gets about 200 miles from a full charge, the EQS gets almost double that.

1 Like

Good morning all. I am about to sign for my car today and am hoping I got a good deal. After reaching out to management at almost every dealer in the country, I finally found one in my area actually who was willing to match/beat an offer I received across the country. There were really only two dealers who could get to these prices. Will provide mf/residual/discount when I get the contract later today.

2023 Mercedes Benz EQS 450 4Matic Sedan (NEW)
$112,000 MSRP
13 months and 10,000 miles per year
EV CONQUEST AND FLEET
TAX INCLUDED
$687/month with $1,650 total out of pocket

I hope I am making the right decision!

5 Likes

$813 effective for 13 months, I think it’s meh but brokers here are doing worse than that and have people on waiting lists lol. Base MF is .00320 and RV is 75% if you want to replicate it on the calculator.

Any reason you are doing 13 months instead of 24 months? What is the pre-incentive discount?

Not referring to this specific deal but if I remember correctly from the marketplace ads and other posts , a “small discount” of 15% off looks favorable for 13 months but horrible for 24

It appears The discount / RV gap is more favorable for the 13 months, even favoring in the high MF, fees, acq

13 is way better.

And SUV is better for 13 mo as well (as the RV is 1% higher).

The C40 deals are not attractive at all.

Maybe related but I can’t seem to get insurance for EQS in CA, any idea what?

On the flip side AAA:

Anyone have a hard time with dealers not wanting to do 13 months?

Found a few dealers here in midwest offering 14% off but not taking sams club and not offering 13 months.

What’s the incentive for sams club - just $1k right?

13/10k is the goal

Mf .00350
Rv: 74%