Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

2023 EQS SUV 450+ MSRP $108230 and selling price $91996 (15% off). MF 0.00239 for 24/7.5k. MSDs $7K. Payment $692.

4 Likes

I’m getting laughed at.

Welcome to NY lol. Unless you got on it early like a few of us did, they seem way less interested now.

2 Likes

Lol this site rarely has proven records of getting deals in LI
And NYC area

All the nice deals r middle of nowhere areas

1 Like

Look I am not in the EQS Demographic and I realize we all have a certain number of subscriptions in our life, e.g. Amazon, Netflix, the gym, and 100 different other subscriptions out there. Honestly this seems to be taking it a little far though, for $60 per month we will add 60hp to your EV. Honestly the market will decide on this, as it should, though I am curious to see how far other companies and society keep adding things to incorporate into the subscription model.

You can make your Mercedes EV go faster for $60 a month | CNN Business

That won’t do jack for you.

Either you’ve found the right person at the right place at the right time, or you haven’t.

2 Likes

Well said. I’m kinda miffed at it all, but I got the car in the end at a good deal, so there’s that. It’s only my second day and learning the EQS aint cheap. It’s a big, expensive car, so everything is expensive. I kinda figured in advance, but still surprising when I finally see it

1. Insurance is expensive
  2. Tires are expensive ($445 each)
  3. America’s Tire road hazard certs are expensive ($345 all around)
  4. All weather mats are expensive
  5. Registration is expensive ($900)
  1. Insurance is expensive

Varies wildly but independent insurances brokers have come through for me.

1. Tires are expensive ($445 each)

Get slightly used tires for the front(utire.com) and new ones for the rear. AMEX has a bunch of offers right now

1. America’s Tire road hazard certs are expensive ($345 all around)

AAA Tire and wheel protection is what I went with and that was $900

1. All weather mats are expensive

I swear I saw some cheaper ones on Amazon, I am waiting for Tuxmat

1. Registration is expensive ($900)

CA

1 Like

If leasing, the dealership doesn’t cover any of these expenses (excluding insurance)?

21 inch tires are expensive, regardless of the car. They cost more than 20’s and a lot of times, even more than 22” tires.

Custom floor mats for luxury sedans cost around the same price. There is a cheap set on Amazon for $90. It should be good quality, as I got the trunk liner from that company.

Finally closed a deal. It’s not the unicorn type deals many of you are posting. However, I still think it’s a decent deal for a 3rd row SUV (which are harder to come by and in my experience harder to get a decent discount on). Additionally, I only wanted to do a 13 month lease so any further discounts led to negative depreciation so not quite sure how much further I could’ve gone. I probably could’ve gambled and gone into May, but on a 13 month lease, the potential savings wasn’t worth it when I had time limitations.

Car: EQS SUV 4matic
MSRP: 120K -
Discount: 13.5%
Incentives: 12500
Acq: 1095 - marked up
MF: .0035 - I think this is also marked up but I get conflicting reports
Cost: 645/mo + title, licensing, doc fee acq DAS.

That being said, finally found a Mercedes dealer who was responsive and transparent so DM if interested.

20 Likes

Has anyone seen were they placed the 12v charger …might as well stuff it in the firewall lol … it’s in the passenger side under the glove box towards the rear hidden by a prop door …it’s like Mercedes doesn’t want you to use it almost :thinking:

If you have run-flats, you don’t have a cigarette lighter
If you don’t, It under glove box

2 Likes

OEM all weather floor mats are not expensive, you can find a full set for only $160.

Leasing one tomorrow!

2 Likes

Oooh getting one for yourself? What you getting?

Anyones Mercedes Me app get stuck? Worked great for a day, but now it won’t update the status of the vehicle.

Tried signing out, closing the app, restarting phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Vehicle is stil stuck on status from yesterday

That would be a concierge question.

How long did it take for everyone’s contracts to show up on mbfs? I signed on 3/31 and mine is still not ready. Worried about how to make the monthly payment.

I signed 3/29, still waiting…

Isn’t like your payment due today? Mine was ready in 2 weeks.