Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Fleet, EV conquest. Not loyalty.

That would definitely be extraordinary!

I think I saw one deal like that (maybe 21%?) about a month ago but there was an MF bump.

1 Like

Off the wall question for the group - does anyone know if the aero inserts on the wheel (Mercedes EQE350 with AMG exterior package) can be removed? It certainly looks like it as there are holes for screws, but when i looked closely, its not a phillips head, hex, star, or anything that can be determined.

Also, the dealer said they’ve never heard that one before. I’m wondering if its similar to the Tesla M3 hubcap wheels that can be removed, basically just added for aerodynamics to pump up those MPGe numbers.

Someone had a picture with it removed and it did not look good but they are removal

I asked a dealer and it seems to be even more than that, the MB you trade in should have at least 3 payments left in it. It looks then like the loyalty bonus is, in effect, the equivalent of applying about 3 monthly payment credits (in the best-case scenario) to end the previous lease and get you into a new one.

MB loyalty requirements suck. BMW is better in that regard.

Does anyone know if the EQS or EQE come with a charging cable?

It’s odd because the disclaimer says MB current OWNERS or lessees, which implies the loyalty credit can’t only be for 3 month payment credit/accelerator.

I know, it surprised me too. Perhaps it was just that dealership not wanting to add any more discounts or incentives.

I was actually reading the wrong incentive - I was reading the loyalty accelerator not $1500 loyalty bonus.

Nope. They might find one laying around from the previous inventory, it was a 110V slow charger anyway.

Thank you!

Yes, it could certainly be that the dealer did not know about the bonus cash.

The disclaimer in the link posted above does state that it is on eligible lease extensions, so it may also be that eligible ones have a requirement on number of months remaining in the lease, which is what I was told. Or it may also be that not all dealerships offer it.

So can loyalty stack with the remaining $12500 in incentives? Aka a max of $14000?

@GeminiRam comment is very underrated. At 15% off, the Leasehackr score is around 12 with all the incentives. The double-digit i3 leases from 2020 scored in the mid 20s.

I’m in the same boat, I was about ready to keep my i3 after the lease ends. Now I’ve decided that a stellar lease deal must come along to change my mind.

2 Likes

our dealer said it is removable

1 Like

i noticed MB dealers do this - i encountered a number of them doing this as a regular practice this round. Never came across this “stuffing” in other brands. Pushing $3-5k DAS then only to find out a number of protection packages “included and not optional”. Trying to decipher if this is post pandemic or just MB. I also noticed they dont understand what $0 down mean. With BMW, that’s generally understood as $0 cap reduction and DAS only includes first month, taxes/fees. One MB dealer even got offended when I said $0 down but max MSD. I can only infer the type of customers they generally deal with at MB - old and clueless

For MB EV Conquest Qualification - can the title and registration of the competitor EV (ie Tesla) be under joint ownership of parent and self? Is there a specific timeframe - can I change the title and registration today to joint ownership and qualify tomorrow?

Well doesn’t that depend on

• You aren’t a lease
  • You don’t have a loan on the car in question
  • You can get in / out of DMV that quickly.
  • Your insurance company isn’t going to freak out on this.

It is not a lease. There is no loan on the car. Debatable whether we can get in/out of the DMV that quickly - depends on whether they are willing to take a durable POA.