Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Thats like 14% discount? Are people getting around 22% before the incentives for the 580?

You need that much discount before any applicable rebates.

I am assuming the dealer discount includes incentives.

:point_up_2::point_up_2: - Care to answer?

No idea. Read up and check out the Share Deals & Tips section for reference. Not that many deals on the 580. More posted deals on the 450.

Just left a dealer, only offered an 8% discount and then insisted max rebates were 11000. fleet could not be combined with ev conquest OR 2500 incentive. Blamed blogs for wrong info. Ha.

1 Like

To my knowledge, just the $7500 EV and the $3500 Sams club one. Are there more? Sorry I’m just really new to all of this. In the past I’ve paid cash for all my cars and I’m also not native to the US

1 Like

Looked interesting, but if you click on the details, it says you need to trade-in your an MB.

Not sure I’ve seen anyone talk about discounts on the 580. It’s all 450s. I just can’t see myself getting one without the Hyperscreen

1 Like

Uh $3500 affinity/fleet and $2500 dealer cash don’t stack. Either will stack with conquest though.

That’s what I said!

1 Like

Keep an eye out for 22 loaners. They would have to be gone soon.

1 Like

From the first post, here is some info about incentives:

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

I would strongly suggest taking a break from talking to dealers. Instead, read up to understand how a lease works. Here is a resource: Leasing 101 — EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR

5 Likes

Why did you walk into a dealership to negotiate?

What are you talking about? All the info about applicable incentives is laid out in the first post.

No one would send prices over the phone.

The dealer blamed blogs for the wrong info that I received. I was right.

:scream: :face_vomiting:
That’s effective $2570/month. A bad deal is an understatement.

Here:

Then you move on from that dealer. There are dealers that share quotes via email.

What incentives do you actually qualify for apart from the $7500 EV rebate?

There have been a few of them around here, but you are correct in that 99% of what we see posted are 450s. The 580 is, in my opinion anyway, a big step up from the 450… but generally comes with a relatively higher payment.

2 Likes

Anyone have details on the loyalty incentive? That seems to be new for April, and I think it requires a maturing lease in the next few months (but I haven’t been able to confirm).

Where? Never heard of 22% before the incentives

From the link above, you have to trade-in a Mercedes.

1 Like