Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Is that really a good deal? Seems like it’s just the equivalent of buying an additional 8125 miles at ~42cents per mile.

It maybe a viable option

1 Like

If you work out some scenarios, you may see the math shows you that it could be a very very good deal :slight_smile:

And Ill add (before other folks ask you) that the same RV deducts apply (I believe)?

12k is 73%, 10k is 74% and 7.5k is 75%.

EDIT these are the for sedan. I believe the SUV RVs are actually 1 pt higher than sedan on the 13 mo?

I wasn’t following too closely, can I know what changed in the program?
Can someone share a calculator for the 13 months program? Curious to see the numbers

1 Like

The 13 mo is unpublished…so dealers have to call and get the info. @derekoh1991 has gotten some info and I have gleaned some as well from willing sources.

The short story is that the RVs are as noted above and the SUV is 1pt higher than the sedan. It seemed confirmed that the base MF is 0.00300.

1 Like

This is for EQS, not EQE, correct?

EQE is $7500, $1500 EV Conquest, and $1750 affinity, correct?

This is for EQS450 4M, not EQS450+, correct?

Take the deal.

2 Likes

How would a 13 month work out for EQS 450+ in the $104k-$115k range? The selling price after all the discounts cannot be less than the residual. I don’t think MB Finance would fund the deal. This might make sense for a more expensive car.

Punch numbers in the calculator. Figure out what the max discount is before the selling price falls below RV

1 Like

Exactly this. And make sure that anything that is a capitalizable cost is rolled in as well such as taxes, acquisition fee, dealer fees, etc. The more of those that are capitalized, the greater for total potential discount percentage.

Seems pretty solid.

Can you please clarify what models this applies to? Sedan/SUV? 450, 450 4M, 580? Someone previously posted that the buy rate for 13 months on sedans was .0035.

Thanks.

And to add confusion I was also told it was standard rate (currently 0.00270) plus 0.0005, or 0.00320.

Can we do MSDs on 13 month?

This is what I come up with on 13 months on the 450+ SUV. This is coming out to be more expensive than 24 months. What am I doing wrong?

Don’t believe you can do MSD or one pay

Also why is your incentive 9k?
Bare minimum got everyone is is 10k ($7500 EV plus $2500 welcome to EV)

No MSDs on 13 month.

the numbers i shared were from March so likely have changed

1 Like

Got it. Do you know (or does anyone know) the maximum markup a dealer can add to the base MF?