Mercedes 2019 AMG GT 53

Looking to get a 2019 AMG GT 53, curious since the 2020 came out what percentage I can get off the MSRP on the 2019 model? Has anybody leased one of these cars if so what were you able to get?

Thank you

Gonna lease expensive but I can get you an aggressive deal on one

1 Like

What do you have? Would be interested in getting it in the next day or so? Could you send over number? 36 month 7500 or 10k miles, just paying drive off.

Post the details when you get them… I’m not sure if it worth the jump for me from the S550 but I’m reluctant to get back into a 6 cylinder

There are two in the private transfer section

May be a good guide for what they cost

1 Like

thanks! ain’t worth that kinda coin IMO.

Update:

Was offered $1399 including tax, 36 months, 7500 miles per year. Paying drive off $3700

Car MSRP is $123,855

Is this a good deal?

Selling price? Incentives? MF?

Well it’s better than the other ones we’ve seen here, and AMGs don’t lease well. To me, I question why lease this car when an M550i with more power (and way more power if 2020) can be had for 1/2 the monthly payment.

And a CLS53 probably leases way better, as does an S7. Anyway, just food for thought.

2 Likes

There’s more to life than power.

The M550 is as visually exciting as a bar of soap.

7 Likes

How dare you…

J/k, I take your point. Personally, I prefer the styling of the M550i over the AMG GT53, but that probably says more about me than the cars, haha.

That said, I don’t see how the AMG GT53 is more visually exciting than a CLS53 or S7. But If the OP likes it better, than by all means. Just saying, do you like it enough more to pay 50-60% more than a CLS53 or S7?

1 Like

I don’t think I could tell you the difference between a cls53 and the gt53 if I came across them without a badge in a parking lot.

1 Like

I suspect you’re far from alone on that one.

2 Likes

You can definitely tell the difference. However, Mercedes should just ditch the ugly looking CLS and keep the beautiful looking GT in their lineup IMHO.

1 Like

There’s one in the parking lot I’m at right now that’s been rebadged. I have no idea which one it is.

Edit: Turns out it was a cls. Peaked in the window as I walked by. The center console is at least different and easy to tell apart.

The GT is a hatchback and the CLS is a 4 door coupe

I’ll ask them to open their trunk next time to see if the rear glass goes up.

2 Likes

The cls has a distinct normal trunk like a sedan, the GT is a hatchback like a panamera

I know when I spend $150k on a flagship sedan, I like to make sure it’s only distinguishable by the angle of the trunk line.

Oh and the tail light tips angle down slightly instead of up.

Come on, if the Mercedes design department had been any lazier, they’d be called porsche.

GT53
Msrp $123855
Selling price $106047
MF 0.00184
36 months
7500 Miles
[$1399] including tax
Drive offs [$3710.10]

Here is the deal… Thoughts?