What are Mercedes coupe GT lease prices

How’s it going everyone

Just have a quick question, has anyone done a recent deal or heard of a deal on a Mercedes GT coupe, trying to get a feel where the price points are for those cars.

Appreciate it.

Check out the search function. :mag:

If there aren’t many posts, it indicates that the car either:

• Doesn’t lease well
  • Not enough data points
  • It’s a better “buy” than “lease”

Generally speaking, AMG cars have :poop: MF and :poop: RV combined with paltry discounts makes for a crap lease.

YMMV

:bat:

5 Likes

well said in your new position…well said

3 Likes

Yea, I got a few quotes around $1,600-1,700 which is not worth it at all. Also purchasing these cars is out of the question, they depreciate almost as bad as the S-class.

I checked the search bar and didn’t find much, guess these cars are not worth it.

There’s been a few GTs that have came through here a couple months ago. Should give at least a rough data point for dealer discount percent. From there, you’ll need to plug in the info you get from edmunds.

Have there? Out of curiosity, I ran a search after seeing the OP’s first post, and I couldn’t find anything (except for a GTC).

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/march-mb-leases/239636

:clap:t2::clap:t2:

:call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

@mllcb42: I think those are all for the 4-door?

@Abo_Markosyan: are you looking at the coupe or 4-door?

When someone simply writes “Mercedes GT” w/o the numeric designation, I assume they’re looking at the coupe since the coupe has no numeric designation (while the formal names for the sedan always include the -53 or -63). It had not occurred to me that the OP was looking at the 4-door.

You know, for whatever reason, I convinced myself he had said 4 door.

@paranoidgarliclover Apologies I should of been more specific, I meant the coupe. Ive seen a few 4 doors for a good deal but I rarely see the coupes.

@mllcb42 I might check out the GTC he posted. Idk how I missed that, thank you.

If you want to feed some curiosity, I wouldn’t mind seeing what those numbers look like if you get an offer from a dealer