McLaren 570S Spider or Lamborghini Huracan

Interested in leasing either a new McLaren 570S Spider or a Lamborghini Huracan, wanted to know what would be the appropriate money factors, and residuals on both cars.

I can guarantee they will be inappropriate

33 Likes

I’m guessing they are ‘lol’ and ‘holy sh*t’, respectively.

16 Likes

I wss gonna give my 2cents but seems like they were already given… lol

2 Likes

Probably best buying a used one that already has depreciated… These kind of cars dont lose value much at a certain point… Be better off getting a used one and reselling after a while.

Looked up some dealer ads out of boredom.

$11 per mile…teehee

https://www.ogaracoach.com/vehicle-details?source=srp&vuid=30294743

$13 per mile…:crazy_face:

There’s actually a website for this: https://www.exoticcarhacks.com/

3 Likes

To be honest, I’m kinda surprised that someone interested in these types of cars is price sensitive enough to consult this website.

5 Likes

probably someone trolling and/or bored.

1 Like

Having tons of sh*t to do but still browsing here with bored ppl.

I dont understand that train of thought.

When i bought my performante (brand new) i shopped around for about a month and ended up coming in $30k below what the first one i wanted was asking

thats still $30k i can use for a vacation or another car if i wanted. Its not like you get to a certain point and all of a sudden switch to being ok over paying for things, people that think like that will not get ot that level or if they do, they wont last very long.

8 Likes

Not sure how it’s relevant here… Most people don’t become rich by overpaying for things :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have never met a wealthy person who wasn’t extremely frugal. In fact two close friends who didn’t have to work anymore by low 30’s were the ones who talked me into leasing. They just lease on a bit different of a scale than I do now haha.

1 Like

How did you end up structuring the deal did you do a lease? If so I have heard of alternative banks being used to put these deals together and even possibly doing open ended lease deals.

I agree, having my own medical office and i have been blessed to make almost 7 figures and pay a total 5.2K / month in car lease payments on 4 of my dream cars and i am proud to say i am as frugal as they come when it comes to getting deals… If i want a new car, leasehackr is the first place i come to for evaluation. I am sure if i didnt have friends over here helping me out i would be paying atleast 1-1.5K more for the same cars.

Money saved is money earned…$100 still buys you the same doesn’t matter if your a billionaire , millionaire or barely making ends meet.

9 Likes

Not saying someone shopping for these cars isn’t looking for a decent deal, but how often you think someone goes into a Ferrari dealership and discusses rv and mf?

Different kind of buyer. Most billionaires are self made, not likely to blow money. I know a couple and the the millionaires I know spend more on their cars and homes than the billionaires do.

1 Like

I purchased my performante, i tried to lease a 570s spider last august and i got it down to $2400 a month with just first payment down but it was too soon to the purchase of my huracan to be approved.

Half my cars are leased half are purchased, sometimes leasing is not the better option

Likewise. Paid cash for my Ferrari and leased heavy losers like my 7, M6, X5M, etc.

1 Like

Literally all the time. My local lamborghini dealership gets half its customers from people who tried to buy a ferrari but couldnt get the deal they wanted. My salesman at my local ferrari aggressively negotiates with customers to the dollar because they dont just walk in and say " i want this!" since most buyers are not people that won the lottery all of a sudden and know the value of money

Again just because people have a lot of money doesnt mean they are all of a sudden financially illiterate, its literally the opposite.

1 Like

The reason why people are looking for deals on these cars, is because of how much money you lose on them. If you buy a 3 series for $50k and you lose 30% after 3 years that’s $15k, not chump change, but these cars you lose $20-30k just driving them off the lot. Not to mention financing/leasing these vehicles isn’t the same as purchasing any other car, you go shop for most German or Japanese you can finance them around 0-3% these days without even trying because fo the incentives available. These cars are not incentivized so on a straight finance deal you may be somewhere between 4-5% with tier 1 credit and on leasing you will be somewhere between 5-7% depending what the dealer is willing to throw at you. So yeah, just because you can afford to pay a note on these cars, A. doesn’t mean your a millionaire, B. Doesn’t mean you make that much money that the idea of spending $100-120k on a lease in 3 years doesn’t mean you don’t shop for the best deal. And for those of us who aren’t millionaires yet can still afford to buy these cars and choose to buy them now when we are young rather then becoming a millionaire and buying these things in your 50’s - 60’s not to say you can’t enjoy them, but when your younger I believe you would enjoy them more.

1 Like