McLaren 570S Spider or Lamborghini Huracan

Yup, all of my BMWs are leased. Porsches are always purchased, and rest depends on the deal i find at the time.

Right, Iā€™m not saying people buying these cars arenā€™t looking for a decent deal, or walk in begging to get ripped off.

These cars lease with 2500 miles per year. These cars are weekend cars, basically toys. My point is that people in the market looking to lease these cars arenā€™t generally ā€œleasehackersā€, looking to break down the deal by rv, mf, etc.

lol we are!!! People who buy these cars and donā€™t do that are ones who buy them cash! and those people just have more money than they can potentially ever even use in their lifetimes so it makes no difference for them.

1 Like

Have you shopped this at all to get an idea? How have the dealerships been treating your inquires?

Are you speaking from experience? Are you or any of your close friends those people that lease / buy them?

I have more then one exotic currently, and ive had many before this, all of my closest friends have one or more as well, all of us spent weeks finding and negotiating the price on them, and same goes for anyone we meet at track days. cruises, everyone brags about how good of a deal they got, there is no one that says ā€œi paid whatever they wanted i just needed the carā€. I feel like you are just making assumptions without any experience or facts.

Everyone likes saving money, people are happy getting $10 off monthly payments, why would that not transfer to someone potential saving hundreds of dollars a month on a more expensive vehicle?

1 Like

Working with themā€¦ whatā€™s preventing the deals from happening is the high money factor on the leases, residuals are ok. Both Lamborghini and McLaren are discounting the cars.

Yes speaking from experience. Have some close friends that are very well off and they arenā€™t nearly as price sensitive on things as others.

They donā€™t go looking to get ripped off, but their time is money and they arenā€™t interested in haggling deals down to the bone. Theyā€™d rather pay a little more money for the sake of convenience.

I have a contact at Oā€™Gara in Westlake if needed, sent you a PM

1 Like

I see quite a few people here have a nice car collection or at least a few nice cars. What do you guys do for insurance? I really want to find out if there is a way to ā€œhackā€ that the same way we do with leases

Canā€™t really hack insurance. Rates are filed with the dept. of insurance within a state and you canā€™t go beyond what their filing allows, ie. you can shop quotes across different carriers, but you canā€™t haggle as you would shopping a car.

Collector policy for agreed on value.

Yup, and also for my wraith the car somehow fell under my homeowners policy and came out to $550 for 6 months.

2 Likes

Quinn - thatā€™s great - $1100 for a yearā€™s insurance on a RR Wraith? Could you PM me the insurance company contact info?

My M3 CS is $460 / 6 month and I am not even 25 :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow - thatā€™s a deal! Fully comprehensive of course. Which insurance company?

1 Like

Its liberty mutual.

Mineā€™s Progressive.

That is ridiculously cheap! Even if you have the minimum lease coverage of 100/ 300 and $1k deductibles that is cheap!

Yes, I have minimum lease coverage.