MB EQE 4matic SUV - 13/7,500 - $449 DAS - $412/month

It’s always bittersweet when you beat your own deal. Apparently I left some meat on the bone when I picked up my wife’s EQE. The next dealer was more aggressive. Live and learn. At least it’s a short lease.

1. 2023 MB EQE 4matic SUV
  2. MSRP $80,400
  3. 13 months, 7,500 miles/year
  4. MSD: $0
  5. Grand total at signing $449
  6. $412 month ($449 with PA tax)
  7. Incentives: $1,500 fleet (PenFed), $1,500 EV Conquest

42 Likes

Congratulations amazing deal.

2 Likes

Stupid deal… but its still a jellybean. I kid, I kid.

Well done! :clap:

3 Likes

Yeah… they aren’t exactly lookers…

I’m not an SUV guy and probably never will be, but I don’t think the E?E SUVs are bad looking at all.

The sedans, though? Strictly from hunger.

3 Likes

Reminds me of a Lincoln MKX

But for the price, I’d get one

Can you share additional details on the lease such as the MF, Residual, selling price, dealership?

Aren’t you missing the $7500 EV credit?

Yes. Everyone gets that. I was just sharing specific rebates i qualified for to make this deal.

1 Like

Congrats on the deal. What was the discount off MSRP before incentives?

Around 10kish…

Mehh, they aren’t the ugliest things on the road either. The interiors are fairly nice. :man_shrugging:

DAS looks like $1089?

Even at that I would do something like this in SoCal.

It’s been a while since I looked at the Penfed incentives. Is it still just a minimal balance of like $5 with a 6 month account age before incentives are applied?

Looks like 14 percent pre incentive, really makes that 13 months work. Thanks for sharing.

insane, i had no idea they do 13 mo lease. crazy. thank you for sharing!!

The 580 with blacked out trim actually looks pretty legit.

edit: My bad, this is about the EQE SUV. I stand by my statement though that the chrome trim around the windows totally dumps the looks on these cars.

1 Like

can any broker or dealer come close to this 13 month deal on an eqe sedan or suv. I am very interested

1 Like

DAS was $449. In my years of leasing cars the DAS amount rarely reflects the amount on the lease contract. Not exactly sure why.

Came here just to say the same thing. How do I do this deal in SoCal?