MB EQE 4matic SUV - 13/7,500 - $449 DAS - $412/month

Start reaching out to dealerships and tell them what you’re looking for. They’ll either laugh at you or send you a lease quote or both. It will be hard to replicate in CA I’m guessing.

That’s all? Ig noting the EV credit, isn’t this too low? Or is that all EQE qualifies for?

Yeah… SoCal dealers are kind of like:

“If you are looking for a discount, a Mercedes is not for you.”

:frowning:

Just sent that to a few dealers asking if they can replicate

Then people start WonderingY we can’t have good deals

26 Likes

This is absolutely not the way to do it and ruins it for EVERYONE else.

2 Likes

FYI, I took the lease sheet down because of your post. Like most respectable people on this forum I’m here to learn from others and when I’m able to accomplish a good deal share in hopes others can accomplish something. Not simply take my lease sheet and mass email it to dealers. Members like you sadly ruin it for others.

16 Likes

Mind posting your calculator?

On the road atm… will try to later tonight!

wow a 13 month, extremely good price considering PA property tax is going to kill ya.

1 Like

I guess this is in line with my question about why not letting dealers know about Fight Club… errr… LeaseHackr.

In some of the conversations I’ve had with dealers, they give you some inflated number and then they ask me where I’m getting my numbers at.

When I tell them the RV/MF/discount etc they ask me to send them a deal that I’ve seen. Then they will either say they can’t or try to work with me.

Without showing them an example, it usually ends the conversation.

Especially with a Mercedes… “$500 lease payment… are you crazy? No way any dealer made that kind of deal!”.

So the examples help… at least from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

Mercedes is the one who is creating A class cars and killing their “image” idk what the dealers are smoking

1 Like

Make offers (break down the main line items), if they don’t say yes then just move on.

Salespeople are just creatures of habit. “Where did you get those numbers?” is just one more line from their script of sowing doubt, wasting time and wearing people down. There is nothing to gain from engaging with that script.

7 Likes

Would you mind DM the dealership name? Wanna to get the EQ this weekend as well, Thanks!

1 Like

Yes. I would mind. Take all of the valuable information contained in this post and attempt to use it to your advantage. Do you think I got this deal by walking into the first MB door I stumbled across? It took some time, effort, and maybe a bit of timing and luck. Your time isn’t more valuable than mine. Sorry.

27 Likes

Wow. Amazing!
What was the pre-incentive discount? And what is the MF and RV for 13months? Not able to find on Edmunds

Man be spitting facts
Oh My God Wow GIF

2 Likes

I don’t see how that attitude helps anyone, honestly. Isn’t the whole point of the forum to help each other? Yes, I know folks go crazy and mass email dealers and make a mess of it, but acting high and mighty isn’t it. I’m not saying you have to tell people the dealer, but it makes it simply seem like you came on here to brag about your deal rather than even help anyone.

Why even spend time on a forum telling others what type of payment is achievable if your time is so valuable?

12 Likes

I took the time to post the deal… because others take time to post their deals. And reading deals that others have posted has helped me greatly by achieving similar deals in the past. I’m simply trying to return the favor.

Regarding bragging… I’m not sure how much more humble I can be? In this very post I acknowledged my own potential mistake by leasing the identical car about 48 hours ago for my wife and leaving approximately $2,500 on the table with that deal conpared to my latest deal. Do you think I shared that information to brag? Or to help others?

1 Like

That’s all fair, and I’m not trying to start anything. I just don’t think wording it “Yes, I do mind” and “Your time isn’t more valuable than mine” isn’t the friendliest or best way to convey those thoughts.

That being said, I do agree that you were humble in your initial post, so my apologies on that.

8 Likes