Mazda Cx-5 Grand Touring with premium pkg and all weather mats

@Dre4821 Very nice. Post the details.

Mazda Cx-5 Grand Touring with premium pkg and all weather mats.

MSRP: $35,450
DAS: $900
dealer discount: $2200
Pretty sure that dealer discount includes loyalty.
Monthly with taxes $370
36/10k
First month paid by Mazda

This is all with toyota leasing or what they call it now mazda financial services. Seems like they no longer use jp morgan for leasing. The down side to that is that unlike jp morgan they don’t cover GAP insurance so might need to get it through your insurance.

Maybe i could’ve pushed it a little more but they also covered my last lease payment so i decided to take the deal.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Im womdering if i could’ve

To properly evaluate your deal you need to share a bit more info. Can you post the lease worksheet or lease agreement? Or answer these questions:

1. Mazda offers lease cash for the CX-5 Grand Touring (it varies by model and region). How much did you get?
  1. You need to be sure where the $750 loyalty was applied. It is usually NOT in the price - but some Dealers may bury it in price.
  2. MF? Was it marked up over the buy rate in your region?
  1. How did your dealer cover your last lease payment on your old car? Was you old car a Mazda lease?
  1. mazda cash was $720
  2. they didnt specifyy where those 750 were so i probably sid get screwed over in that case.
  3. mf was the same as i got in edmunds. .00048
  4. car was a mazda lease as well, i assumed they bought it over. I had checked carvana on the possible extra equity i had and it was about 400 dollars

Since you turned in a Mazda lease you qualify for a lease-to-lease $750 rebate on top of $750 loyalty, $720 lease cash and 1st month waived $370. Total incentives: $2,590. Does that synch up with your deal?

My GUESS is your $2,200 discount is BEFORE incentives so that puts you at a 6.2% pre-incentive discount.

So it’s interesting how this dealer seem to do things, I can’t find the full breakdown of the incentives in the paperwork. It just says dealer diacount but what you are saying makes a lot more sense.

There should be a rebates line on your lease agreement. There is usually a section called something like: “How the Amount Due at Signing or Delivery will be paid:”

Rebates will not be broken out, they will be reported as one number.

Also, your selling price will be reported on a line labeled: “The Agreed Upon Value of the Vehicle”

You keep derailing threads. He’s not the OP. Moved.