May 2016 Spark EV lease numbers (both 1LT/2LT)?

I pm’d you the dealer

1 Like

@newtothegame My I have the name of the dealler too? TIA

Can you please PM me the dealer info as well?

What dealer is this?

Here is the lease that I got:

Spark 2LT w/ Quick Charger.
$1300 drive-off (incl. taxes)
~$130/mo for 35 months
15K/year

This is a 15K a year lease, total after the 2.5K CVRP comes out to something like ~$102/month. Is this a good deal or did I get swindled?

FWIW, a dealer in MD confirmed that I could get a 36 month lease on a 2LT Spark EV w/DCFC for $138 a month, 0 down. Keep in mind, MD charges full sales tax on a lease, so monthly payments are almost always higher in MD compared to say CA. If that same deal was in CA, the bottom line price would probably be at lesat $20/month cheaper.

Their best price was $161/month last month, so either incentives have increased for June, or they just want to get rid of their Spark EVs.

$102/month to drive a new car 15,000 miles/year is always good in my book. Just think of the gas savings alone!

And if you use the 110 and 10 freeways in Southern California, it’s much cheaper than paying ExpressLane tolls.

I’m interested in your lease details as well. What part of socal? Thanks!

Is this also available for 24 months (OC)?

Nope, only 36-48 months on a GM Financial-supported lease.

FYI, for June, it seems there is a $750 conquest incentive (anyone that has a non-GM car) that is applicable on Spark EVs. One dealer I contacted last month gave me a quote yesterday that was about $21 less per month…which is the difference a $750 discount would give (750/36 = ~$21).

1 Like

Can I get these prices as a NC resident if I trailer the car from MD? I’ve had a Volt for over 3 years now and could use a new vehicle to hold me over until I’m ready for another purchase. It looks like MD has a ton of these to dump.

Unfortunately there’s no possible way for you to buy a new Spark EV unless you are registering the car in CA, OR, or MD. GM won’t allow purchases from any other states (doesn’t get CARB credits in NC!).

Only way you can get a Spark EV is to pick up a used one. If you would be interested in picking up a used, basically brand new $27,135 MSRP 2016 Spark EV w/quick charging for ~$15k, PM me.

was this in socal? I’m interested in dealer info as well

I just did a 2LT with the fast Charging provision MSRP $27,135,

$135 payment with tax $0 due at signing
36 month term / 35 payments only
15,000 miles per year
only pay my $595 service fee

Southern California Deal
Anthony @ DSR Leasing 949-485-3002

1 Like

Hi Guys! have to make a correction on that Spark deal i had posted its $141 with tax / 12,000 miles

I just lost $$$ to make it right with my customers to honor those deals they got by covering the difference out of my pocket. OUCH! My loss their gain. live and learn. Still a fantastic deal.

Spark EV 2LT with the fast Charging provision MSRP $27,135,

$141 payment with tax $595 due at signing
36 month term / 35 payments only
12,000 miles per year

Southern California Deal
Anthony @ DSR Leasing 949-485-3002

Couldn’t get as good a deal as leasenewb did, but I was able to get a 1LT w/ fast charge provision in Silver for 35 payments of $140/mo., no down payment. 12k/year for 3 years, total cost of lease = $4,900 + $395 disposition fee at end of lease. I’ll be getting the $2,500 state rebate, bringing down my effective cost per month for 36 months to $77.64/mo. not too shabby. I think if i applied a chevy private offer (which i could not get for the life of me), i could’ve gotten a better deal, but im not gonna lose sleep over a few bucks a month.

slow, I am trying to find the best Spark EV lease deal for mom. Can you share who is the dealer/saleperson you negotiated the $140/mo lease deal with? Is that including tax? If so, that a really good deal.

Hi Everyone I have 8 more Spark EV 2LT w/ Fast Charger in Electric Blue Available In Los Angeles.

$129.99 Mo WITH TAX $595 due at signing
10,000 Miles / 35 Payments

• Shipping if outside of Los Angeles</b

More coming late next week.

Anthony @ DSRLeasing.com
949-485-3002
Https://dsrleasing.com

this is including tax. Onstar included for the term of the lease, and i got a 3gb/3months wifi data trial (which i probably wont use). send me a pm and ill give u the dealer/sales info. this was purely no money paid and drive off