May 2016 Spark EV lease numbers (both 1LT/2LT)?

I talked with my auto insurance provider regarding this. They said that if the leasing company is the lessee in the document then they would collect the insurance payment. I have asked the dealership what’ll be in the document.
Looks like auto insurance companies haven’t dealt with these kind of cases, maybe because they are relatively new concept?

Ok, I went to another dealer and negotiated a $2700 off MSRP for a 1LT. Also the incentives were $10475 + $500 from private offer.

This comes out to be $1300 down and $95.24 per month for 35 months. This is the middle column in the left table. The right column is for some extra 700 service charge that will cover for any dents when I return the car. I declined that. The total cost of lease is not in the paper, but the dealer assured the total is about $4633.

Do these numbers seem right? I am going to pull the trigger tonight.

Signed tonight. 0 down, $130 per month for 35 months - total lease cost $4550.

@leasenewb Which dealer did you get this deal and were you able to use the private offer?

Wow, great deal! That may be the lowest overall lease cost for a Spark EV I’ve seen. Plus aren’t you eligible for at least a $2,500 state rebate?

So did you forego the single-pay lease?

Yes, I thought the $200 less for the single-pay lease wasn’t worth the risk in case the car gets totaled. And there is CA CRVP rebate of $2500 too.

1 Like

Ok, I think I have truly scraped the bottom of the barrel with this 1 MD dealer. A 2LT for $161.49/month for 35 months, 1st payment waived, $0 down. MD taxes the whole sales price on a lease, so that’s an extra ~20/month in taxes compared to a state that only taxes the lease payment.

I got these numbers from Community Chevy Burbank (SoCal). Not that great of a deal. 1LT

Lease Option:
36 months
10K miles
Drive offs: $1,164.00
Payment $124.97 plus tax per month
Selling Price: $ 24,995.00
Rate (money factor) 0.0004
Residual: .40
MSRP: $ 26,970.00
Rebate: $ 10,975.00

The selling price is slightly high, maybe ask if they can lower it? The MF, residual, and rebate (+private offer?) look standard. They may have added high document and DMV fee. This can become sweet if the selling price goes down.

These numbers are excellent for MD then. Are you going to go for it? Does MD provide any rebate for EV?

I’m jealous you got such a sweet deal. Which dealer in SoCal did you go? I’m gonna send a email to all local Chevy dealers and see who gives me the best deal. Congrats on your lease btw. I’m trying to get a White 2LT.

$2,300 state EV rebate, so that would be $97.60 a month factoring the rebate money.
Still thinking about it. I don’t really NEED a Spark EV, but at that price, it’s so cheap…

My deal was in the Bay Area. One thing I can suggest is to email all dealers with the numbers you are expecting, and ask them to come close or beat it.
Good luck!

So for kicks I reached out to another dealer, and they are saying they can get me a $27.1k 2LT for $150 a month, 0 down. If that is true, I think I’ll have to take that deal!

Ok, pulled the trigger! $27,135 2LT for 36 months/10k miles, $150 a month all in, 150 due at signing. And $2,300 MD rebate to come eventually.

2 Likes

Nice. Congratulations!

Thanks. I think it was pretty much the same deal as you, just the MD taxes inflated my monthly.

Hey guys, just pulled the trigger on a Black 2LT with free 4G WiFi for 1 yr and OnStar for the duration of the lease (36 mos)

36 mos/10k mile
$1200 Drive Offs
$95/month

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

@newtothegame. What SoCal dealer did you go to? Can you share it here or pm me?