May 2016 Spark EV lease numbers (both 1LT/2LT)?

July numbers for a 1LT? Will the conquest rebate come back?

We’ll know in July.

Anthony @ DSRLeasing.com

Hey Its July!

No conquest rebates but they continued the deal. I have 6 available in the Bay Area and 4 available in SoCal 2LT models with Fast Charge provision. $129.99 w/tax $0 due at signing. 36 month lease.

Thanks!

Anthony @ DSRLeasing.com

What are the MF, residual and incentives for Spark EV LT2 with a quick charger for July?

Got an offer today from a dealer in the bay area for $160 with 0 drive off for 36/10k and i want to see if i can do better.

Is this a good offer?

Thank!

36/10K: 40% residual, .00040 MF
$10,475 lease cash

For anyone that looking to lease a Spark EV. I got an LT2 today for $140 including tax with $0 drive off and first payment included in the monthly cost.

Cheers!

Without the $2500 California rebate, these deals are less lucrative than those of last year/earlier this year. I predict that they will have to put a lot more cash on the hood to move these later this year.

California law makers are actually withholding the funds, its not actually depleted. They’re holding them to push more funding for cap & trade to ensure its viability beyond the year 2020. They’re simply using this clean air fund as a pawn to push the other legislature. Jerry Brown is a total clean air activist, The funding will get turned back on soon.

The way Jerry Brown see’s it: More clean air cars on the road equals the healthier the children of the state of California will be in the coming years and decreasing the cost of health care on the state down the road.

I have a Silver one available 2LT w/ Fast charging provision.

$129.99 with tax / 12,000 miles per year / $595 due at signing / 36 month / includes free delivery in Socal

Thanks,

Anthony @ DSRLeasing.com

1 Like

That’s a very good price, Anthony - only a few hundred more than I paid late last year, after the rebate. These will get even cheaper in a few more months…but I wouldn’t hesitate to get one at that price if I didn’t already have one. Do you pay for referrals?