May 1 - Finally the end of the BMW flea market

LOL…so true. “You’re paying 275 for the 50k 328d? You better add some cash incentives…see this post here where 1 person scored it at 199/mo. Should probably offer to pay transfer fee and give up your MSDs too.”

The posts where people spend other people’s money are the best!

6 Likes

Swapalease will still take it. They don’t have LH worthy leases posted aside from those noted in the “worst lease deals” thread.

1 Like

The flea market appears to live on! :rofl:

Mani, did you go out of state to a BMW Flea Market to get a unicorn deal for yourself?

It continues! According to AutoTrader (no affiliation), there’s still 714 new 2018 3-series cars in the US, excluding demos.

I’ve probed the midwest - 3k incentive is a no-go there. Not sure about NE or South. Per Dave, I’d assume westcoast is open for business.

Pretty bummed about this :frowning: Although it’s unheard of I hope they add those other regions somehow mid month. I don’t see how it could hurt to keep incentives nationwide - there’s so many leftover f30’s waiting to be hacked

The east coast is excluded. This looks to be west coast only.

Two dealers I called in NorCal rejected being able to use the lease credit. So might not even be all of CA that will honor this.

So SoCal seems to be the only region.

1 Like

Dealer in phx said no lease cash this month as well. Weird

Bummer. I’ll remove the article or edit it accordingly.

Nothing in PNW

And bmw’s site doesn’t say jack about 2018’s regardless of the zip you type in. You think if they were going to keep the support on them they would allow people to see it.

I found that mildly interesting…

I’ve got a hot offer (4K over payoff) on one of my recent acquisitions so I may be back on the hunt if it plays out. Heh.

Isn’t Dave in Georgia? And he showed 3 series on his sheet. So it’s not just So-Cal, I’m not dealing with a dealer in So-Cal and still making it work hopefully. But I’ve had a no in Illinois and Wisconsin already. And Missouri (Kansas City) never called or emailed me back so I’m assuming it’s a no there also.

Someone posted a thread on PNW the other day also and that was a May I believe.

Southern California

I personally enjoyed seeing the great deals that were had. Good for them, CA and brokers that pushed medal. Let it continue.
The demise of the once great popularity of Bimmerfest eroded when the site locals, started harping one people asking and wanting great deals and complaining about poor dealer practices. The drove away many to this site.

I miss Bimmerfest. Bimmerpost is an ok alternative but neither have the formula for hacking leases as efficiently as LH.

So when do the ads start showing up?:hushed:

There are some great people on Bimmerfest. It was the place to get great deals and insight. But everything changes.

Yea it was a great site. I bought my first X5 through the founder Jon Shafer.

1 Like