May 1 - Finally the end of the BMW flea market

Yes but if you had filed an application, were approved, and then decided not to take the car, and the car was available next week, they wouldn’t have denied you, right?

They won’t hold the car for you. That’s different.

It’s almost over, good thing because this was starting to get addictive!

Was able to reproduce quite the deal due to the perfect storm of rebates, discount and RV despite sales tax being due up front and thus rolled into payment.

Sadly, the main one I’m interested in hasn’t done anything during this onslaught of BMWs (X5).

I also think you’re going to see some insane deals on the '19 7 Series for the balance of the year, especially in the winter months. I’d almost wager we see one for under $500 a month at some point before 2020.

1 Like

Probably going to need some insane BMW incentives on them because dealers not budging, even today, close to the unicorn 34% off.

Need to feed your fix? Check out my deal thread and tell me what I’m doing wrong :grin:

Wow, I literally was sitting at my desk and thought “ I’m sick of the BMW threads”. Imagine the discounts on all these x2 and x1 lease turn ins. These cars for the price are not practical and the RV is way off I think for where the market is headed.

1 Like

what do we want next? I want a return to the Volvo yard sale please!

I’m hoping that the flea market continues into the new month as my quest for an i8 Roadster has, to date, proved fruitless…

I predict Costco or Samsclub coming back :smile:

1 Like

The RV is actually in line with expectations compared to other models, the lease cash and other rebates combined with HEAVY discounts on outgoing loaners is what makes these deals. But yeah, ultimately that will possibly wreck the RV on these down the line…

The frenzy is almost over:) Felt like no one car/brand even existed:) I think last time was anything like that was $50pm Chevy Cruze.
What will be next?:slight_smile:

Brace urselves ! It continues !!!

2 Likes

Nah, they all got picked up by LHackrs

Still a ton of 3 series and M3s around :rofl:

Damn, ongoing deals on the 2018MY — this is unprecedented. There are enough 2018 3 Series still out there that more than a few dealers would’ve taken hits for not moving them but they knew lease support was supposed to end.

Not everywhere. After I posted one M3 CS in Loaner to Owner it was gone a few days later along with 2 other M3s at that dealer :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We need an anti-heart or middle finger or something to downvote comments!

would turn LH into reddit. might actually be useful - posts downvoted enough would be hidden to avoid clutter :no_mouth:

1 Like

Volvo loaners are coming now :rofl:

Brace yourself for the Costco and A Plan questions… :joy:

There was a sweet i8 Roadster at the dealer on the showroom floor when I picked up my car last week. https://www.birminghambmw.com/