Massive failure at trying to obtain first lease so far

where are these no-haggle deals? I’m not finding them on edmunds.

1 Like

Those numbers probably do not include taxes/fees. So it might be a $1000 down but then you have to come up with another $2000-$4000, which puts your back at your original payment.

well it says 14xx due at signing which is first month plus down payment… idk

they are pretty tough to find, and to be honest i don’t even know how to get back to them. I’m sorry

How many ford dealers did you get quotes from? Don’t negotiate in person, online only.

stuff like that almost always had a big asterisk next to it that says “doesn’t include tax, title, license and fees”

1 Like

Between this and your other thread, you’re all over the place. it doesn’t appear you’re willing to learn anything from this forum or put any legwork in. Prove me wrong or just hire a broker.

1 Like

ive actually learned a significant amount from this forum, ive sent all my emails out this morning, i was more so looking to see if i could use these edmunds pricing as ammo for my deals?

1 Like

When I’ve looked in the past, the edmunds deals have been horrible compared to what I’ve actually ended up with.

The Edmunds thing is pretty much crap.

You’re doing fine. My advise is to find something that meets your requirements, pick the trim level and options and then you can look at building a lease using the tool provided here to figure out if its at a payment you could live with.

There is also nothing wrong with doing a little bouncing around to see what kinds of offers you get but car shopping gets old fast.

this was after the “price before rebates” email. this is based on the “sale Price”

Just as a counter point for comparison:

Rate this deal

2020 Honda Pilot ex-l
Msrp 38955
Price 33918
Cap 34513
Residual 61%
Mf .00136
Base 377.87
Tax 35.71

Das 850, first month plus license

Total monthly 413.58. Sales manager claims he’s break even here. He has to get it approved by the general manager. At least I can shop this quote around.

What does Edmunds say for RV/MF/incentives?

The same as what he gave. There was 1200 in dealer cash that he also took off the sales price.

So now I send this to other dealers and ask if they can beat it?

I’d recommend when posting here to separate out incentives from discount. Makes it much easier to compare deals. A $3800 discount isn’t near as good as a $5k discount.

You’re about where I was with AWD and the towing package.

I’d try to get the payment down another $30/mo without putting any money down. It might be tough but be nice and they’ll try to make it work. They’re there to move units. You can always walk out and go back.

Do NOT buy any products from finance.

1 Like

The plan is to send to the other Honda places and see if they will beat it. I’m hoping the one closer my house will beat it.

dealers will always ship free