Maserati Levante Gran Lusso, $1450 a month, 4k down

I was looking at $800 on this car, but the residual is so bad it pushes the lease to insane numbers, along with a 6%+ Money Factor. Is this deal even salvageable? Also, is MRM what they chose to base the residual on?

Also negotiating a bmw m550i for around 800-900 now. I’m thinking stick with that since it doesn’t require 4 grand of maintenance.

The correct option here is to run very far away from this deal, right?

1 Like

Sprint from that deal. I haven’t looked into Maserati’s lately but here’s the deal I made dec’17 2017 Ghibli deal before end of year. Thoughts? which leads me to believe they’re inflating the MF. Check edmunds to confirm what the base rate for your zip would be.

Also try and expand your search to see what other deals may play ball.

Lastly, be sure to test drive one because I’m less than thrilled with my ghibli and am counting down the days to get out of it and back into a Bimmer.

Are they rolling 3250 from you current lease into this one? From above it looks like they are.

they have 6 month pull ahead for current Maserati owners.

Does it have to be this vehicle? $800 a month gets you a BMW x3 Mcomp with way more cargo space.

Hi JD. I already own a x3 M40i.

2 Likes

Oh haha…that payment is ridiculous for a 80k vehicle. There is a lot in that $800 range.

Definitely run from that. I’ve seen Levante GTSs for the same.

:point_up: do this

MRM is max residualized MSRP. Basically the bank puts a cap on how much of the MSRP residualizes. Example below.

2020 Range Rover Sport SVR
$145,000 MRM
Special Paint & Other Options push a car to $152,000 MSRP
Only $145,000 will residualize, the other $6,000 is paid in full during the lease which pushes payment up.