Maserati Levante Demo 5000miles

With the state of the resale market, may I possibly recommend… :smiley:

Apparently Ferrari enters the game next year as well… can’t wait to see the lease numbers on this one. :rofl:

… back to your actual original question. No, not 1000/mo material IMO.

1 Like

Ah, I see you’re also a man of great taste who appreciates observing nature’s finest

2 Likes

No other creature in nature can produce that exhaust note, when it isn’t calling roadside for a lift because (womp womp Chrysler parts)

At least let me plug my F-Type’s ears (exhaust pipes) before you start spewing such hateful language

shh its ok bb he cant hurt u daddys here

3 Likes

In my best David Attenborough voice, “Oddly majestic, the Maserati looks best in it’s natural habitat: perched high upon a flat-bed heading back to the dealership”.

With the state of the market, expect to pay a premium.

Didn’t you give up your F-Type like I gave up in person high school?
:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

Today is supposed to be the official turn-in day but she still in the garage… for a little longer 🥲

1 Like

She isn’t leaving until you promise not to give her spot to a Bolt :triumph:

1 Like

Or a Jeep 4xe ← the correct way to type it. Also @dukez what did you do about that tire?

:chocolate_bar:

Dropped $300 for a replacement. The worst part about it is I got the inspection report back and the screw wasn’t noted anywhere. Meaning it literally happened as I pulled my car 7 feet back into my garage from the driveway. I know for sure it wasn’t my screw — I don’t own any massive screws. I’m guessing he either dropped it (why he’d be carrying one, I don’t know) or somehow the breeze blew one right behind my rear tire during the 15 minutes he was here inspecting. Really frustrating.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.