Maserati Ghibli

wait until December for a deal

1 Like

ANyone try calling Anahiem Maserati?

They are offering $488. 36 month closed end lease, on approved Tier 1 credit through Chase Manhattan Bank. No Security Deposit based on 10,000 miles per year with $0.30 cents per excess mile.Tax, title, lic and lease acq fee due at lease signing. Applies to all in-stock with MSRP of $75,000 or lower. Offer expires 10/31/16. Any dealer installed options are additional, customer responsible for all drive off fees. Zero Down.

Looks too good to be true, but I would try :slight_smile:

Hey cpak, I just called Anaheim Mas. The salesman was a bit squirrelly on the drive off amount and confirming what it would be. According to their website, they only have 1 Ghibli that is priced at the advertised price. The others are more per month, have lower mileage allowances, require hefty down payments or some combination of those factors.

Caveat emptor!

1 Like

Not true at all. I was there yesterday and they had 8 left. Today at close they had 4-5 left.

So they just sold 3 last night. Impressive :slight_smile:

Just reporting back on the lease I got yesterday:

2017 Maserati Ghibli RWD
Color: White ext./Black int.
MSRP: $72,850
Term: 36 months, 12k miles
$542/month with 7.5% taxes
Drive Offs: ~$1500 (rounded up)

Shout-out to the GM there Kevin Kress. Extremely up-standing guy and there’s no games to play. If you go in say Sharif sent you :slight_smile:

I will warn though that the finance company that Maserati uses for these leases is extrodinarily strict. Anything less than a TransUnion 730 credit score is automatically Tier 2 credit which doesn’t qualify you at the $488 before taxes price. The MF goes up to .00115 from the Tier 1 MF of .00065.

If anyone has any questions shoot them at me - I spent like 6 hours across 2 days at the dealer to get this deal.

1 Like

What options is a 72k Ghibli missing?

That depends on what you mean missing? That is a loaded question.

It has everything a F10 5 series or a W212 E class would have at this point. It definitely feels more special than a late-model F10 or W212 (I haven’t tried the new W213 so I can’t comment).

It’s missing an S (Broom Broom) I drove both and have to say I could only buy the S version as I felt the power lived up to the expectations of the car. I do like fast cars though and everyone buys them for their own reasons.

I would agree on the power but I already have a Ferrari with 651 HP so it doesn’t make sense to get more fast cars.

2 Likes

Best answer I could have hoped for!

Congrats on the deal!

I looked at then when they first came out and was disappointed in the quality, but I like the updates for 17

Ballin. :grinning:

:oncoming_automobile:

Is the Ferrari a lease hackr special too?

LMAO no I paid cash for that. Ferrari Financial Services is the worst at leasing.

more Ballin… :red_car:

1 Like

Any news on the residuals or incentives for Nov

The $488/mo is the real deal at Maserati of Anaheim Hills. I got 2. They sold at least 20-30 in 2 days so there was a lot of inventory but it went pretty fast.

Call Dave Garrett 949-307-3099.

The $72k Ghibli is the “base” model but it is missing the following

• Parking Distance Sensors
  • Remote Start
  • Blind Spot Detector
  • Power lift gate
  • Red painted calipers
  • 21" wheels (standard is 19" which looks good enough)
  • Cover for the cupholder @ central console. It looks strange but can hold larger cups than the one with a cover

All these add up to ~$83k