Maserati Ghibli SQ4 2019 lease

Hi all,

I am an happy owner of a 2017 Macan base looking to get a 2019 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport.
I tried to call some dealers in NJ, NY, PA but I am struggling to find a good deal.
Payments are over $1000 for an MSRP of $90000 with $ down. Way to much, it is like a Panamera lease.
Let me know if someone got a decent deal on the 2019.
Thanks !

Welcome to the forum. Please use the search for some self-guided help.

As an aside, are you sure you want to go from arguably the finest engineering and craftsmanship in the (non-supercar) industry to a Chrysler?

From a highly sought after model to one they discount 20% to move off the lot?

Make sure you drive a Ghibli in anger and don’t be seduced by the siren song that is Maser exhaust.

This is just my $0.02. But I’ve driven them both. And there’s no comparison. At all.

1 Like

I agree with Bat, here. Any particular feature that’s driving you towards the Maserati?

I happen to believe the Macan, even in base trim, is superior in quality and engineering than the Ghibli.

1 Like

4 years ago I came from Italy to NJ and I got a Cayman S ( 981) . It was my only car ( I was driving in the winter and snow with Pirelli Pzero ) and after 2 years I decided to change it for a Macan 2.0 . I like the Macan but I can’t stan a SUV driving ( I am a race car driver ). I was looking at the Panamera 4 , C43 AMG 2019 and Giulia QV but the lease is very high, M3 is going to be a complete new car next year, and I prefer to have an AWD cause also my wife drives the car.
2 weeks ago one of the my supplier came to visit me with a 19’ Ghibli Gransport and I made few questions to him.Previously he had Panamera 4s and 15 Ghibli SQ4. He also races with a 991.2 GT3 so he was able to give me good feedback on the car ( he hated the 15" Ghibli ).
I understand that the real value of the car is not $100k but if I could get an aggressive lease, I will be more than happy to get it… for the moment it seems very hard to find one.

Race driver or not, I will stand pretty firm that fit, finish, NVH, and feel of a Porsche simply cannot be compared to those characteristics in a Chrysler.

That doesn’t even take reliability into consideration, and I guarandamntee you that the Maser visits the dealer more frequently than the Porsche.

For Panamera money, why not get a Panamera 4S?

Because the lease is weill over $1k/month.

A ghibli for something aorund $600/month would be interesting.

The real question is, can you get a Ghibli optioned like you want for 600 a month? The only deals I saw for the ghibli in that range were with massive incentives and significant money down. I have not necessarily done a lot of research though, so take it with a grain of salt, I’m sure someone better versed can give you more insight.

I would still take the Macan over the Ghibli. The Macan to me simply represents a far more balanced and put together vehicle. A finished product, if you will, that didn’t contain parts from a Dodge Dart.

I saw deals in this forum for like $699/ month and $0 down for $85k dollars car.
I am just asking if someone is aware of good deals on the 2019 model.

I can’t even find 2019 Maserati Ghibli SQ4 Granturismo on the maser website.

I may be confused.

But at any rate, you’re not getting an optioned up Ghibli for $600 a month no how. Not without lots of cap reduction, which is certainly not recommended on cars that basically total themselves in 3,000 miles or so.

My bad, It is the Gransport .

I just ran some play numbers through the calculator assuming a sales price of 65k (should be easy on base ghibli) and 54% RV/.00029 MF for 10k/36mo lease. Assuming zero-drive off, it was around the 660 a month area. So, for a base Ghibli, definitely doable to be in the 600 to 700 range, I just don’t think it’ll be possible on an optioned one.

Edit: These are based on 2018 models which I now realize that you want a 2019 MY. I have not seen any numbers based on 2019’s, so it’s safe to assume you’ll pay more a month unless FCA throws down some serious lease incentives.

Edit 2: Just looked at the Maserati website; advertised deal for the Ghibli S Q4 (2019) is 999/mo with 6k down, total. It’s about a 83k MSRP car, so I’m assuming there’s some lease cash on the table already. Also, mileage cost at lease end is .30 cents a mile, yikes. With that money down and the 1k monthly payment, to get to where you want to be at, you’d have to negotiate almost 12k off the selling price. You might have better luck doing that on a 2018 model, not sure if Maserati dealers will discount a high-trim, new model that far down.

1 Like

Going to the central jersey dealer shortly , I will let you know the outcome.

Have you already emailed the Internet sales manager? Visiting dealers should nearly always be on the day you want to bring a car home. Otherwise, their “home field advantage” is too much to overcome–plus, they’ll waste hours of your day you’ll never recover. Plus you may be captive to one of the regular floor sales folks, and they rarely make deals easy.

Time is better spent sending emails to several dealers (individually, of course).

1 Like

Panamera 4S will run around $1600-$1700 with nothing out of pocket.

I’ve done it already. It’s very close to my office.
Let’s see .

Just got back from the dealer.
Numbers are insane for the 2018, way over the 1% rule :

MSRP : $97000
SALE PRICE : $91090
MF : 0.00051
DOWN PAYMENT : $4500
MONTLY PAYMENT : $1189.28 (36months-10k Miles/year)

I am totally shocked that they gave you an outlandish quote in person at the dealer.

(Said no Leasehackr ever)

2 Likes

wouldn’t bother. maserati of central jersey doesn’t deal.

Trying now with a dealer in PA… let’s see

Just got a quote from the PA dealer :

18’ Gransport SQ4
MSRP $89400
$5K down
$949 month
36 months/10 k miles

Am I stupid or there is no real deal for the Ghibli ? These are Panamera 4 money…