Maserati Ghibli SQ4 2019 lease

I smell another Porsche in your future. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m not surprised in the least. Everything I had seen showed you would be in the 1k a /mo neighborhood.

A lot of cars to be had for that monthly payment. Including Audi RS5s.

Itā€™s a crazy price but itā€™s not Panamera 4 money lolā€¦those are well into the thousands.

$95k Panamera itā€™s 5k down and $989 month 29 months/10 k miles .

2 Likes

and I am keeping looking for the Gibliā€¦

MSRP $88,800
36 months
10k miles per year
$5,000 total down 
$799/month

I donā€™t think is so bad. I can push a little bit more.

As an owner of a macan turbo and ghibli SQ4, i prefered the macan turbo, but the few times they have given us a base macan loaner for our turbo, i can speak with confidence the ghibli will blow you away with its power and sound.

1 Like

@Quinn

I need your help then ! What are the pros and cons between Macan and Ghibli ?

Thatā€™s effectively $940 + tax on a Ghibli

Thatā€™s knocking on Base M550i money.

ghbili looks and sounds better, definitely get more attention.

my turbo was faster and drove way better, but over a base the ghibli will feel like 911 turbo S compared to the base.

and unless you routinely push your car you will enjoy the softer ride of the maserati, its also not as bad as everyone assumes at handling, not macan good, but certainly no where near Chrysler 300 bad. You will get the most negative feedback from people who cannot afford either it but choose to lambaste just the maserati. get used to a lot of ā€œenthusiastsā€ saying ā€œif i had the money i would chooseā€¦ā€ even though they will never be in such a position. You are, you will without a doubt prefer the ghibli over a base macan, and yes the panamera is better but those are 1500-1800 monthly for base/s models

2 Likes

The 5k include tax and fee.

I could certainly have a Ghibli. A Panamera would be stretching, but I could swing it if it came down to it. Iā€™ve driven a Ghibli many times (former boss had one and I was her pet)

He has a Ford GT worth about $200k but I guess heā€™s just all jealous and stuff.

I know who Doug is (also has one of my dream cars the E63 wagon) and how people think what he says is gospel. His main argument is price of which they never go close for anywhere close to MSRP.

OP you will have this video memorized to the T from how often it is brought up as a legitimate criticism of the car.

Iā€™m not saying is the best but for 9/10 people it will be the car they enjoy much more when compared to a base Macan.

Hey racer, ignore Batmitestar, He clearly doesnā€™t know what the hell he is talking about. Anyone who links to that DeMuro video to trash a 2019 SQ4 is just showing ignorance. There is absolutely nothing accurate about that video as it relates to MY 2019, or 2017 for that matter. I donā€™t know about current 2019 leases, I have a 2017 SQ4. It is a great car at a great price.

Anaheim Hills, out here in SoCal, usually advertises the most aggressive prices. So their ads will give you an indication of current bargains. And the bargains will be for MY 2018, Base Ghibli $599/$0 down, Ghibli S $639/$0 down, Ghibli GranLusso (88k MSRP) $779/$0 down. They do not have an advertised special for a GrandSport, but they tend to be priced similar to the GrandLusso. These are 4 year leases at 7500 miles per year. So, obviously, YMMV.

1 Like

Those are 42 months. Must qualify for Maserati loyalty. Customer responsible for tax, license, first month, and acquisition fee (which is conveniently buried).

And I donā€™t know what Iā€™m talking about.

https://www.consumerreports.org/cars/maserati/ghibli/2018/road-test

Sorry Bat, but you donā€™t. The video review that you posted was concerning the MY 2015 and the Road Magazine review was for MY 2014. Even the Consumer Reports article which purports to concern 2018 is obviously not. (Hint: the hp rating for the SQ4). All your information is old and out dated. Sure the 2014 and 2015 were a little rough around the edges, but the Ghibli has been a moving target. The kinks in fit and finish for the early model years were worked out, and all the silly nanny features that Doug claims are missing are now available ā€“ even semi-autonomous radar guided self driving (if you want that crap on your Maserati). In 2017, the interior was refreshed with a greatly improved infotainment system with a center console control dial stack just like all the cool German cars. In 2018, the engines were given an hp boost. Every year the Ghibli has improved. Is it as good as a Panamera? No. Can you get into a Panamera for $599 per month with zero cap reduction? No.

4 Likes

Canā€™t find a good deal . I just got numbers for a c43 amg coupe 2019
MSRP $63K
Payment: $874.29
months:" 36
miles: 10000
Down : fees & Taxes: $5214.33

Other crazy quote, well over the 1%.

Thatā€™s effectively $1,019 on a $63k car. Definitely cheaper to finance. But thatā€™s a horrible offer. There is better out there.

Batmitestar,

Let me very clear with you: these cars do not ā€˜total themselvesā€™ after 3000 miles. I have a 2017 with 15600 miles and zero problems. The 2014/2015s were trash, but the quality is much better now. Furthermore, Iā€™d argue youā€™ve never actually driven the car and are just parroting what youā€™ve heard.

Theyā€™re not a Porsche. Theyā€™re what you own after you already own a Porsche, which is the best way to describe it. I own a spare 4-series, and have owned 5 BMWs in the past 7 years. The Maserati was a different purchase.

Either way, those 699/month deals are usually base, non-s and non-trim. If you want a 2019, Iā€™d wait later in the year and try to get a 799 deal with a lot of options.

Yeah, and youā€™re knocking on M550i money, but thatā€™s also a 5-series. I tested a QPorte, that gets heads turning. A 550 is just another middle-management tool car.

2 Likes

I donā€™t appreciate being called a liar.

Eff off.