Maserati Ghibli Lease Incentives

Yeah but you would have to learn dyi on ferrari maserati gm bmw and mercedes. That’s too much to learn.

At least on the GM…

Looking to lease a Ghibli in SoCal, PM so we can get a group discount together. or let me know what discounts you guys are getting. Thanks

Interested in this as well

Also interested - looking for the $0 down, 488/month, 10K/36 deal Anaheim had towards the end of October. (Wishful thinking?)

YOu should upgrade to the quattroporte

You see that big giant asterisk beside the $699 – :slight_smile:

Residual is 43%? Oh my.

May be wishful thinking, this was a special they were running. Rumors on how this was even possible.

Regardless, at least 2 people on this forum got this deal, myself and @Phantomcypher but speaking personally, it wasn’t negotiation skills. It was pure luck for me

This dealer is advertising heavily in the boston area, so I am assuming, a motivated buyer can negotiate the down payment away. And I hope you also saw the other asterisk of 105k MSRP lol
y

Yea read that a while back…guess it was luck. I was on a business trip when I saw that ad and could not make it over. We’ll see…

You sign a POA over to someone else, have them show up with the cash and BOOM! You got a new Maser for 3 years and no one is the wiser.

JK it may come around again but I doubt it will in the next 3-4 months…unless they have a PUSH in the last week of December hint hint

I’m looking to lease one of these in California. Does anyone know of any dealers advertising a deal like this?

Maserati of Anaheim hills has specials listed on their website … $499 and $588

39 month 5K annual? not ideal.

Those are the advertised deals …

if you read the Ghibli Forum “Sick Ghibli Lease”, there is a guy today that reported getting $20k off ($79k => $59k) but not sure where. You can try to hit him up there.

Thanks. Looking for a Quattroporte, which they have for $988 with $0 drive off on a 48/5K.

Might be signing my deal tonight at Anaheim Hills
Best I could do is 20,820 off msrp. I tried to squeeze them for more but this is it. Their best offer. The GM told me one of the lease incentives ends tonight so this deal will not be available tomorrow. Not sure if this is true or not. I guess a new factory incentive could be in place tomorrow that’s better. About $620 a month with tax and 7500 miles a yr msrp 77120

Are you buying or leasing? Would you mind sharing the details if it’s a lease? Thanks! Also, I wouldn’t believe them when they say the incentive ends tonight…just my thought.

Selling price is at $57,000. Try to negotiate for more miles. Best bang for the buck is if you keep it as is and buy the car straight out at lease end.