Maserati Ghibli Grand Sport 2019 Lease MSRP102k $3500 DAS $898tax inc Good Deal?

$6,500 for paint - wow- I think Lexus has the best paint - 20 years later it’ll still be shiny

Probably why it was on the lot and why the huge discount.

That’s a rather myopic viewpoint. The Ghibli is a car for people who want to drive a car that you don’t see on the road everyday that can be had for a price close to the everyday BMWs you see on the road. To me a BMW is a BMW once you get away from the performance stats. The interior is more boring than a Maserati and the exteriors all look the same. To the layman, you can’t tell an M from a whatever. Don’t get me wrong, dollar for dollar, the M beats the Maserati in every regard on paper. However when you see the two parked next to each other, the Maserati wins (at least in my book). To me, there is more to a car than the stats on paper.

With that said, I can’t take another Maserati due to the ridiculously dated infotainment, horrible Level 2 Cruise, and old body style. I’ll be switching to a Mercedes AMG xxx in a few months when my lease is up.

5 Likes

paying off 4 months of a 4 series lease at $2800? so $700 per month was your payment on a 4 series?

1 Like

I was thinking the same but didn’t want to say it

So will the Ghibli’s!!! 19 years in the shop does wonders for preserving the exterior

7 Likes

I think this is a good deal. Armed with this knowledge, will hackers get a $500 lease on a 75k Ghibli? Possibly, but thanks to OP for posting. You can get an M4 for that price, but we all know about M4. So it’s great to read about a non BMW product for a change …

4 Likes

100% agree. Anytime we can get a wide range of deals on LH the better off the community is.

3 Likes

Yes I thought posting what I thought was a good deal could help others looking to lease. My dad just got a BMW 8 series and the MSRP was a few thousand dollars more and its costing him 1500mo. I’ve owned an M3, 4 series convertible and Grand Coupe and I have to say this car is a show stopper (quote from someone that stopped to look at it) especially for what I pay. I have received more complements on this then any of the others. I see people on this forum bash the Maserati and the cost of this cars color but that’s what makes this car and I’ll take that any day.

3 Likes

Congrats on your deal and thanks for sharing. At the end of the day, if you are happy with the car and your deal, that’s all that matters.

As they say, there’s a butt for every seat :slight_smile: - as long as you’re happy that’s really all that matters. It’s a great data point for the forum regardless.

Ideal hack would be a $20k dealer discount on a 2019 plus the $8500 lease cash, correct?

1 Like

You likely get 20 to 25k including the 8500.

Do you still have to agree to like $3000 in maintenance?

From what I’ve gathered you can take it to an independent for a lot less but no getting around burning through experience tires.

I mean that’s every performance car, two things most LH forget when they talk about tires and brakes on Maserati, the majority of performance cars will need their brakes and tires changed (or resurfaced/new pads in the case of brakes) before the lease is up.

It just comes with the territory, even though Maserati may be unnecessarily more expensive than others.

I guess 25,000 discount PLUS the 8,500 would be unrealistic?

My deal came out to about 25% off sticker including all incentives and that was it other than paying off 4 payments.

I don’t believe so they weren’t even pushing the maintenance but I took out a 2 year contract for $1550 (overpriced but wanted peace of mind) in hopes i’ll do another pull ahead deal.

What msrp are you looking at? Definitely not on a base model.