Maserati Ghibli Grand Sport 2019 Lease MSRP102k $3500 DAS $898tax inc Good Deal?

1st time Maserati Buyer so I think this is a good deal. This car is 1 of only 35 made. Also paid off 4 months ($2800) of my BMW 4 series. Photo of car and sticker attached.

Just leased:
2019 Ghibi S Grand Sport- New
MSRP: $ 101,765
Monthly Payment: $898 tax included
Drive-Off Amount: $3500
Months:39
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:.0003
Residual:.45%
Region:Florida

1 Like

10 Likes

That’s a nice payment for such an awful residual. Was it 30% off?

1 Like

Ya would be curious what the sales price before incentives was. Thanks

1 of 35? In that color or something?

As long as you think it is nothing else matters

2 Likes

Calc?

Not terrible right?

There should be an 8500 incentive so more like 15% dealer discount.

1 Like

Stole my meme :joy:

2 Likes

Figured there had to be something baked in there but 20+ % post-incentive is usually pretty good on most new vehicles not receiving any federal incentives…so not terrible, no?

True but these are 100k cars that should have a sticker of 80k. I’m assuming with the name they get some folks that walk in and pay close to msrp. Also since they made the 4 payments on OPs bmw that means the discount was even greater (assuming the value was below payoff).

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl:

I LOVE that meme! I was going to add, “10 pages, minimum” but that is so cliché.

From the trading in an M4 for a Maserati, to trading it in 4 months early, to the sticker price, etc…I figure all the Maserati-haters will be out in full-force over this one. I feel for this guy. The barrage will be brutal and everlasting from the Leasehackr melee that is about to ensue.

…just re-read the OP… not an M4, it was a 4 series. Shew! That will lessen the bloodshed.

No one should hate on this. It’s a good deal. If he/she paid what most do on these cars then it would be another matter.

1 Like

Sorry I had my numbers backwards the residual value is 55% I corrected the post.

I totally agree, and that comes from from a very happy Maserati owner. I just know how the LH community regards this beautiful car. The headlight knob really throws them for a loop!

You have to admit, that car is beautiful. That red looks awesome on it. It’s a decade-old body style and it’s still very easy on the eyes.

2 Likes

Are you sure. It’s definitely in the 40s on the 2019. Did you check your contract? Or was this not through ally?

Yes its the Tricoat Rosso Magma paint which I believe is a Gran Turismo color.

Really kind of pointless without the actual sales price or the calculator. But in theory sounds like a good deal particularly with 10k miles (Mas often tries to squeeze customers into 7.5k). As noted the published incentives are $8.5k so you’d want to knock off another 15-20k

Many bodystyles age well, the w211 e class looks sleek to this day, people would stare at the e55 we had, granted it was modded/loud and low miles so the body was in excellent shape but it aged so gracefully.

This red color and wheel combo looks extremely sharp, the rear end is a little weak imo maybe a lip spoiler could fix that. (few hundred bucks)

1 Like

I’m very positive the residual isn’t 55% on a 2020 let alone a 2019. It should be in the mid-40s at best.