Markup for Mustang Mach-E?

Hi, I’m looking for a Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD with or without range extender in SoCal. I know this is LEASEhackr but I’m actually a cash buyer.
What should I be expecting from dealers regarding MSRP discount (or markup)?

Most forum threads for the MME appear to be outdated thus creating a new one.

I think you got your answer over here

Was at a Ford dealer last weekend here in NorCal. They must have had 20 Mach-e’s in stock. They said msrp and hinted that if I bought that day they may go a tiny bit below.

Many mac-e and lightings sitting. Many pre order cancellations. Wait longer. Those dipping.

For anyone following along, I purchased a Mach-E Premium RWD for MSRP today. Dealer started at $5K markup, then $1K and eventually $0 but added a number of dealer add-ons (e.g., dent protection). Dealer eventually removed the add-ons so I purchased the car at MSRP + TTL.

6 Likes

Care to share the dealership?

1 Like

For those interested, I purchased the car from Vista Ford in Woodland Hills. I had a good experience there and can recommend Moises.

1 Like

Sounds like they still marked up and you accepted it.

1 Like

That’s not the case. What are you basing your statement on?

They added dealer add-ons. I consider those Mark ups as the real value of those items tend to be lower than what the dealer is asking. Hence the mark ups.

@StingerTT :

… so no mark-ups.

1 Like

Reading comprehension is important, stay in school, kids.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.