Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

Yeah… this came up when they first did the price drops and some of us didn’t think that you could stack the PCO with it. I guess once some of these got delivered someone told Ford.

3 Likes

Knew this was coming, surprised they let some double dip for a few weeks.

2 Likes

Well I will see what happens in March when the IRS rules on the battery credit.

If the MME gets half or none I will walk away.

Will wait for the 2nd gen MME w/ LFP batteries…

New video showing the '23 MME transitional PCO + Ford Pass points:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-zUg5cnIbw

I’m looking for a Mach-E Premium RWD with or without extended range in SoCal. What should I be looking for in terms of discount (or markup) from MSRP?

You should be able to get msrp. The dealer will say they charge a mark up but if you hold your ground I am sure you will be able to get one at MSRP.

2 Likes

Dealer lot MME are going for ADM (over MSRP) in my area as of 2 weeks ago.
You should spread a wide net and see if there is a dealer that will sell at MSRP.
Dealers know that you can get the full tax credit till March.

After March when the IRS rules on the battery credit - most likely half credit, they might go below MSRP.

Thanks all. If there are any Ford dealers on this forum who want to do a fast sale at MSRP, message me. I’m willing to pay for shipping to SoCal.

https://www.dchfordofthousandoaks.com/new/Ford/2023-Ford-Mustang+Mach-E-aa2cd0d70a0e0a92338581fcccedd787.htm

I saw your post yesterday I saw this outside on the lot
It had add ons of $1500 bucks I’m sure you can pitch an msrp deal no add ons

Just don’t tell them you paying cash til your in financing :joy:

Not sure how close you are to walnut creek ford in Cali but that has been a dealer on the mach-e forums that has been tossed around as an msrp dealer, might be worth an inquiry.

1 Like

Morgan hill ford in nor cal also sells everything for msrp!

2 Likes

For anyone following along, I purchased a Mach-E Premium RWD for MSRP today. Dealer started at $5K markup, then $1K and eventually $0 but added a number of dealer add-ons (e.g., dent protection). Dealer eventually removed the add-ons so I purchased the car at MSRP + TTL. Thanks for the help of this forum to give me confidence MSRP was achievable!

10 Likes

name the dealer so others are aware!

1 Like

That 70S Show Yes GIF by Laff

2 Likes

At this point probably all of them.

1 Like

Test drove the Kia EV6 (GT RWD) this weekend and loved it!

Wife not so much - she likes the MME.

If Kia had passed the $7500 as a lease cap cost reduction, I would abandon my MME.

Have you tried the Ioniq 5? Very roomy inside compared to similar EVs. The EV6 has a spacious second row.

The GT trim doesn’t come on RWD.

GT Line RWD w/ Nav

Going to test drive the Ioniq 5 Limited since they seem to be the best for the money…

1 Like