šŸ›» APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

wow thatā€™s a bold statement on their endā€¦never seen a dealer care about netted out lease hacker deals so much :joy:

itā€™s honestly crazy they are willing to blow these trucks out the way they do and are willing to risk losing more on top of that.

they must be smacking the hell out of the regular customer that walk through their door.

Donā€™t all dealers hammer walk ins? Based on the last 6 months I donā€™t see pricing rising much at all. Mf will be the same or lower, and residual if it rises 1% they lose a few hundred. Itā€™s not like Iā€™m selling 100 vehicles since covid started either. Sales have fallen off a cliff! Weā€™re talking 10 vehicles were extending this offer to

2 Likes

The fact that sales fell of a cliff is why Iā€™m even more surprised that they are willing to potentially risk losing even more on these deals.

Kudos to you though, it seems you have built up quite the reputation as the go to guy for Toyotas on the forum and seems your dealer is really willing to go above and beyond for your customers :+1:

1 Like

We have a lot of inventory and this virus has def backlogged it. I have about 100 tundras coming in this month and we expected to move a lot more last month then we did. So Iā€™m sure that plays into the situation a lot. Good for the consumer!

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the total payment on that red Sport for a PA resident at 7% tax?

Itā€™s sold. I have another one that has some added options for about $15 more. After tax tags fees youā€™ll be around 280

$280 total, nothing else due when I pick up?

1 Like

Please read my first post and text for a wuote

Do you expect to have any Taco TRD Pros coming in this summer? My current lease will be ending soon.

I always have pros. They just lease terribly.

1 Like

Even with US Bank?

Considering dealers will barely discount them from msrp, yes.

Hm. Wow. Didnā€™t think about that! Thank you for your insight. Learning a lot from you, sir!

1 Like

Yeah I know. I recall seeing some Pro deals last fall around $380 + tax and some recently around $450 + tax. Iā€™d still be interested if I could get one in the low $400ā€™s. I only put on about 7500 mils a year too so a 10k lease is more than adequate.

That was Boston deals. They had better incentives and there was one dealer actually discounting them. I couldnā€™t get those prices. My dealer will come down to invoice on pros for me. But not 10-11% off like other vehicles.

1 Like

I donā€™t mean to sound like a dick, but your bio says your the manager of a large Toyota store for 5 years but yet your not familiar with Toyota stores barely ever discounting the TRD Pro cars and having crappy lease programs? :face_with_monocle:

Well, itā€™s different per region. We are in Gulf State Region and I know that my dealership as well as other dealership around my area is selling PROs 3~5k above sticker. I misunderstood the statement because I thought PROs had the rebates like other trucks do. And I am well aware of the lease programs, but itā€™s not that bad on our region, so there you go

Which Tacoma models usually lease the best? (Best discounts)

Honestly if you guys are gonna go at each other I think this is the wrong thread for it. This thread is for sales with Jim. Not trying to be rude, but we should stay on topic here as it involves his business.

8 Likes

Which tacos have sunroof/moonroofs? only the pros?