šŸ›» MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Thanks Sammzway. Not totally sure if we would have spent the extra if it was a lease, but we bought this one, and fully customized the whole truck.

Iā€™m currently in a lease with TFS for a rav4 in which I have ~500 miles/month for 15 more months. Is it possible to trade this in with a loyalty discount? What are my options here? Thanks

This may help

1 Like

I tried getting out of my Highlander only 3 months early to get into another Highlander and it was a no-go. I had to wait it out. You could try to have someone take over the remainder of your lease (swapalease.com or something like that). Or see if you get enough to buy it out with an offer from Carvana/Vroom/etc.

Anyone have experience with toyota cloth and dog hair? My preference for leather is that it doesnā€™t stick, but Iā€™ve never had cloth, so Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m overreacting.

My Tacoma and my dog donā€™t mix. It literally looks like I murdered a dog in my truck.

Thatā€™s not in my truck, btw.

2 Likes

Just spend a couple hundred bucks on seat covers and you are good.

1 Like

Cute dogs!

Thanks.

Iā€™m returning the lease in 11 months, not gonna get seat covers. I will give it a nice detail though.

1 Like

What do the blue colors on the spreadsheet indicate? Are Ally numbers under the monthly heading?

Just wanted to thank Jim for the absolutely painless process and incredible deal! I locked in the car at the beginning of March and planned on picking it up at the end of March (my 2017 Tundra lease expires end of March). With everything going on within PA on business closures I didnā€™t even think it would be possible to get. But alas I picked up the car this Saturday and in and out of the dealership in 10 minutes. Didnā€™t even have to go into the building. Everything was done from a ā€œdistanceā€ and outside. Couldnā€™t recommend Jim and the dealership any more!

14 Likes

Youā€™re not going to see many people with a voodoo sport out there! Enjoy it, looks great!

6 Likes

How did u pick it up I was told the dealer is closed and have been waiting for my truck?

His deal/paperwork was completed prior to the state shut down. Weā€™re doing all we can to get the rest of the vehicles sold before the shut down delivered. Weā€™re making progress with the governor to allow internet and Other types of distance sales. Iā€™ll know tomorrow at some point how weā€™re going forward with the shutdown.

1 Like

If anyone is in a rush for a vehicle before April I can get them from other states. Pricing might not be as amazing but they will still be low

Thanks for the explanation Jim. I would rather stay with the people I have been working with personally, was just curious. Hopefully they can be allowed at least internet sales etc.

1 Like

Weā€™re doing everything we can legally. We def wonā€™t raise the pricing even if residuals/incentives get worse next month. Youā€™ll get the price quoted to you for March 100%

3 Likes

This is why I plan to work with Jim and his team for my next Toyota. Great pricing brought me to this site back when, but the high integrity business practices being displayed as well as continued recommendations by fellow readers have me focused on this dealership.

3 Likes

Hey Jim just wondering if they were allowed internet sales?

Not yet. Issue is once a govt entity takes away some rights, theyā€™re a lot slower going the opposite direction. Regardless if you lock it in and we canā€™t find it by the end of April then Iā€™m refunding my fees 100%. Thatā€™s the best I can do in these uncertain times.

4 Likes